Weapon for Light

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by masso9112, Apr 27, 2016.

1. masso9112 Well-Known Player

just a question, which weapon is better for a HL character, between Martial Arts and Brawling? and why??

I'm trying to decide which one to use
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Neither. But if i had to pick ma for smokebomb
  3. ErnieB Loyal Player

If on troll role then I would go brawling, not really the best but it gives the best recharge rate, for dps, none, you don't weapons as an HL dps, just put anything on to fill the space and get the CR.
  4. masso9112 Well-Known Player

I started with brawling, then changed to Martial arts, and I have 1 point permanently in brawling... so if I use martial arts but have a stronger brawling weapon, should I use the brawling weapon? even though all my points are on MA?
  5. ErnieB Loyal Player

like I said, if for troll then change to brawling, if on dps pick any weapon since you wont be using it anyway.
  6. Swiftduck Loyal Player

Your constructs are the best weapon.

they do the most damage. ;)

even in troll stance.
    • Like x 1
  7. Backseid Devoted Player

As mentioned, DPS will not be using Weapons.

However, for Seasonals, the Vault, lower content, etc...

Duel Pistols all the way. If you can only have one weapon in the game, and don't necessarily need it for the basis of your damage, always have a pair of Pistols on ya.
    • Like x 1
  8. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Use one hand for some reason it's doing more damage in constructs or at least it feels like it is n I don't know why.obviously for dpsing.