Weapon boxes

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by GoldenBrownDragonFire, Aug 31, 2021.

1. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Is there a complete list of what weapon styles are in each weapons box? I recently got the rioter's weapon box and have no clue which weapon styles are inside
    • Like x 2
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I would also find this info very useful!
    • Like x 1
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You can see them here. ;)
    • Like x 3
  4. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Thanks for that video but I meant the for the non iconic weapons
    • Like x 1
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

There are no lists out there for that. Not yet anyway.
    • Like x 1
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Oh..... my bad. :oops:
  7. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

It's ok every one is focused on those now lol
  8. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

That sucks I'm trying to avoid getting the same weapon styles over and over again
    • Like x 1
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Same. The Machine Guns Dual Pistols Style was in a Weapon Box from the Titans Vendor for YEARS before I learned it was in there! I'd like to know what's in the other Weapon Boxes before I waste Source Marks on them!

Whoever's still updating the DCUO Wiki focuses almost exclusively on the Costume Styles, and doesn't bother updating anything else. :oops:

So, yeah... if anyone knows where one can still obtain the Bolt Rifle weapon in-game in 2021, please help a brother out! It sure would be nice if it was in a Weapon Box I could just go grab real quick like! :cool:

It would also be super cool if the stupidly rare Scoped Crossbow Rifle weapon was in a Weapon Box, but it's probably not. :(
    • Like x 1