Weapon Attack Colors

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by DanPhyronix, Jun 12, 2017.

1. DanPhyronix New Player

Hello, I've recently picked up DCUO again because I'm already an AllAccess member due to PlanetSide 2 and because I haven't played it in a long while.

Now, I know that the weapon attack colors (the mouse 1 and mouse 2 attacks) are based on which power one uses (and faction choice in some cases).

But are there any plans to introduce some sort of purchasable 'token' that allows a player to pick another attack color? For example, allowing celestial hero characters to use the black/purple colors that the celestial villains get instead of the default golden one and vice versa.

Might become a valuable source of income, in addition to the existing weapon style packs.

Another question unrelated to the topic at hand : I know that some DBG devs 'responsible' for PlanetSide 2 actively visit the official subreddit r/planetside to engage with the PS2 community (and its salty vets). Is there an equivalent for DCUO or do they rather stick to the official forums?
  2. Soke_Remy_Gambit Well-Known Player

That would be rather dope I must say. I wish I could change the colors of the Rage toon I have