we need more casual styles !

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Curse Bringer, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Hey guys can we keep the thread on track please ? if we are on topic enough the devs might just consider it !
  2. Snow New Player

True but that doesn't mean we don't get some girl stuff love.
  3. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

A bathrobe and slippers style would be pretty neat.
  4. Snow New Player

Hah. Funny.

I didn't ask for furry I wanted the existing tail to be animated. What's wrong with underwater outfits? :p And okay I'm that same old generic man asking for girly stuff. Generic troll hating on a suggestion. You must have no other better things to do other than spreading your negativity.
  5. Octantis New Player

@Tyler Durden

Honestly, you don't strike me as the kind of fellow who would use a female character, so I'm not sure why you want scantily clad gear other than to troll this thread. Seriously it was funny at first, even more so when you made your own thread in response, but it's not funny anymore once said thread was locked down. The joke isn't funny anymore, nor is your criticism to the very reasonable requests made in this thread.
  6. tyler durden New Player

thats cool man. no hate here. i guess some men are into wearing that kind of stuff.
  7. tyler durden New Player

you got me. your right im a man that would never use a female character bc im a man. our characters are our projected inner selves in powerful forms. i demanded scantily clad gear for other girls to wear.
  8. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Maybe that's how you see your character. But not all of us have that exact same story line in mind as you. If we all thought the same, how boring would that be? Very narrow minded.

Idk about everyone else, but I didnt want to look unlike a villain. I just want some things that didnt make me look like an autobot. And there are now at this point tons of styles that do.
  9. Rashadjc New Player

and we need a walking feature
  10. Rashadjc New Player

Or you could let batman pay for everything
  11. Snow New Player

Yes I agree but tapping the run button makes your player walk.:p
  12. Death Throe New Player

There needs to be a way to choose if your emblem goes on your back, chest or a smaller version on the left or right chest area. There are styles that would be so much more improved with an emblem on the back. More so for those of us that don't care for putting anything on our backs generally.

[IMG]
  13. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

So, about those Casual styles ?
  14. Octantis New Player

I would like shorts that actually go below my knees.
  15. xhalur Well-Known Player

There once was this cool in-game feature called the "Marketplace". Devs, please get to work, fill it up, and make this feature relevant again! :)
  16. Laff Riot New Player

SPANDEX! WE NEED MORE SPANDEX!!!

[IMG]
  17. Mister_House New Player

Until they provide us with the ability to save costumes, I fail to see the point of this.
  18. Snow New Player

I believe they said something about that in a future DLC/update, but I don't know for sure.
  19. El El Committed Player

matrix suits,leather jackets ect...
  20. pouncake372 New Player

gotta love the styles with very similar looks,but the different names of these fool you into thinking its really something original