We Need Better Might Artifacts For Play from The Tray Players

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MessiahXHD, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Proxystar #Perception

Haha
  2. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Xibo Loyal Player

Do this, transfer your hands from the forum to the game instead of bla bla bla and go test damage for yourself if you want.
  4. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Im sorry, but this thread is 10 pages off topic. Pls stick to the actual discussion and not the belittling with name calling.

On Topic:

I feel the weapon savvy ppl are getting their turn at being top. Either we will get another might artifact or they will do a dps pass/ balance on weapons which will bring them back in line. Its just the FoTM no matter how you dice it. I wish the whole attitude between the might and prec players would stop in turn to who is more useful in content. Had issues with past league over this. They basically swore by having the 2 weapon dps to beat Terra in HiveE over might dps since they didnt do as high as dmg. Yet the weapon dps kept dying. I later as might earth ran with a second league run and beat it 1st try. Both are viable. Just creates a bad atmosphere and negativity.
    • Like x 3
  5. Xibo Loyal Player

To be honest, this thread could be easily closed. So much discussion just because somebody else get damage out by some guy using some weapon known as overpowered.
  6. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

The Dodecahedron of Tears:

Everytime a superpower is used in dps role, all superpower damage will be increased by 56% for 6 seconds. This can occur every 30 seconds.
    • Like x 2
  7. ALB Dedicated Player

Weapon are in line with the top dps powers in each category. The problem is people are asking weapons to be brought in line with the other weapons which are weak. Not the top dps powers. That just don't make sense. I don't care how you(in general. Not you) slice or try to reword it
  8. ALB Dedicated Player

If sc were prec based and pftt had to use a buff and get a buff from trolls, I wouldn't mind trading places. I don't think people understand how prec is scaled down because of the prec buff and weapon buff from trolls. Or how having to use a power to keep buff up is not always timed perfect. Might users is like the old woman who have a Virginia ham under their arms and crying because the have no bread.
  9. AnonymousEUPS Dedicated Player

You didn’t disappoint. Want to go for one more?
  10. AnonymousEUPS Dedicated Player

I need to like this more than once!
    • Like x 1