We Need A Throne of Atlantis DLC in DCUO

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Benn 10, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Benn 10 Committed Player

Just finished watching the DC Universe Animated movie by the same title and it was pretty epic to say the least. I am aware we have 5 more DLC's of the currently trilogies to finish. And There are also mentions of a kryptonian DLC Story arc in the future. But this would also be an epic addition to our game. I mean seriously let's counts the atlantean based content we already have in the game. Early leveling up missions and outside based content. We currently already have newly added underwear league hall theme. A Summer Seasonal where we fight Ocean Master to stop an atlantean invasion. It would be epic to go and fight in Atlantis, maybe fight a giant sea creature or two. Lol maybe I am just on a high from that epic piece of work. Fan boy rant ending now.
    • Like x 17
  2. Nugemiester Active Player

Expanding on the Aquaman storyline in DCUO would be a great addition to the game!
    • Like x 5
  3. RTHERMITE Well-Known Player

waiting for incoming " Water Powers, Devs?.. posts
    • Like x 2
  4. Derio 15000 Post Club

Its coming with the water powers, and the new Atlantic city once PS3 is dropped which is in 5 years from now if DCUO last that long.
    • Like x 3
  5. Benn 10 Committed Player

Agreed.
  6. Peach4saints Committed Player

I just want to be able to dive swim and explore under water.That would be so cool
    • Like x 5
  7. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

They should have just added him in the Amazon Fury 2 dlc .
    • Like x 3
  8. Yui Loyal Player

Definitely agree with this. We need an Aquaman DLC.
    • Like x 1
  9. Benn 10 Committed Player

That would be pretty beast. Lol
  10. ChuckLess New Player

I'd care if we still got new areas to explore. Sadly, I don't think we'll ever see that kind of content anymore.

Every DLC is less and less.
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

>_> underwear league hall.
    • Like x 1
  12. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

Long ago there was a thread about adding content around Aquaman/Ocean Master and even there were suggestions to expand the Watchtower/Hall of Doom adding a sublevel underneath to add an aquarium.
  13. Kuno Loyal Player

Me want!
    I think these "trilogies" DLC thing are getting old already and we are in the middle of part 2.
    I'm totally in for an Aquaman Atlantis DLC.
    • Like x 1
  14. Benn 10 Committed Player

What's wrong with the underwater league hall? Lol
    • Like x 1
  15. zeroman New Player

Instead of focusing on a boring hero who is the laughing stock of the DC universe how about a all villain dlc like the new 52 forever evil story line with the crime syndicate. I give this thread a 1.
  16. Jafin 10000 Post Club

You said underwear in your OP, not underwater. :p
  17. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Im sure spytle agrees.
  18. Dogico Loyal Player

Aquaman is only lame if you've never read any of his storylines in the comics, choosing instead to rely on Family Guy or Kevin Smith saying how lame he is. He's one of the more powerful and important characters in DC.
    • Like x 7
  19. Dogico Loyal Player

Also with the new "large boss tech" the devs have come up with it would be awesome to fight a giant sea monster. Kraken, anyone?
    • Like x 6
  20. Crackin New Player

2 thumbs up. How did pink Lanterns get a DLC before Aquaman ?