We have the cat ears but what about the whiskers and a tail?@Devs

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BƖack, Mar 24, 2023.

1. BƖack Dedicated Player

So we have in game that awesome looking cat ears but the tail and the whiskers is missing.

Could we please have these?
    • Like x 3
  2. bboy-rei Well-Known Player

Maybe an addition for this year's spring event, and I also suggest bunny tails to match the bunny ears.
    • Like x 2
  3. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Animated tails. At the very least animated like Cheetah's.

And a forked tail would also be nice. I've been using Demon Tail to make a fake one in conjunction with one of the feline skins, but having a proper one would be awesome.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. the solowing Unwavering Player

Why is it not here already!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. BƖack Dedicated Player

+1 a bunny tail would be cool too
  6. BƖack Dedicated Player

Good point there! I An animated cat tail would be amazing!
  7. BƖack Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. BƖack Dedicated Player

9. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I'd also like more types of both. Like bear ears and tail, mouse/rat ears and tail, etc. Maybe even a skin for them. I think it would be awesome to have a sorta general animal skin that just looks like one of the animal skins but without the ears or tail so we could plug these in and make our characters whatever animal we want rather than a bunch of individual skins. That's pretty niche, though, so probably won't happen.

Also some tail options for the reptilian skin like a gator/croc tail
    • Like x 2
  10. lichking New Player

11. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

I know we have a leopard skin option, but I would love to see a cheetah option, as cheetahs are my favorite cat. If I could make an actual cheetah toon, I would spend the $$ for an extra character slot.
    • Like x 2