Wanting to thank the Dev Team

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mysticwraith, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Mysticwraith Well-Known Player

I just want to take this time and sincerely thank the Devs for what they do for this game. This is the reason for my appreciation. A few months back I got a PS4, and I was pleasantly surprised how well the graphics are. Also I must admit, after playing Rift for a few months I miss the DCUO community. In Rift, not all the roles are viable to raid. In DCUO, they are. This is huge! Why a game has roles that can't raid is mind boggling to me. And if anybody wants to ever complain about trolls on forums, Rift community Trolls are the worst. After reading about Crossplay I'm excited to get back on soon with my kids. I have 2 accounts, one for PC, and one for PS, so I really think I want to come back.
    So thank you Devs for all the work you do to make this game a fun experience for it's players. It might not be said often, but you guys do a great job :D
    • Like x 3
  2. bartngaue Well-Known Player

They do i agree. The content, game play, the story line can use a lil touch up but for the most part good job.

The current money making model isn't so bueno.

Whales are jumping ship and the Booster Bundle sale we had in november, out of its usual twice a year arrival, was a knee jerk reaction to the profit loss in subscriptions and more.
  3. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

Good, how good the grapics are. #LAPSED
  4. Controller Devoted Player

Well, ANYTHING positive around here won't have much of a shelf life but thx for posting anyway.:)

This thread will soon be buried just like the man in the GEICO commercial asking the kitty for help.