Wanted: Marvel Characters PS4/PC

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by NolanMaddox, Feb 14, 2020.

1. NolanMaddox New Player

Good day all,

I'm looking to help create a mature and professional Marvel League,
    with as close as possible proper styles and readable names to match.
    I am an older gamer and very active with many Marvel characters.
    I have a couple of original characters, but have more fun with my Marvel creations.
    I am looking for like-minded players as well, who share the same interests in all things Marvel,
    good sportsmanship, who are kind and respectful to one another, who are drama free and non-toxic.
    I am aware of other Marvel Leagues out there, but many of them lack structure, leadership and maturity.

If interested in starting a new mature and professional gaming experience in a Marvel league, please feel free to send me a PM and we'll go from there.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

PS -Mature, kind and like-minded players only to respond.
    • Like x 1
  2. Lord Of 5 Well-Known Player

What is the name of your league?
  3. NolanMaddox New Player

Good afternoon Lord of 5 and thank you for your reply.

I do not have an official name for the league, but I do have some in mind.
    I have a Knights of the Round Table philosophy, meaning that there is no head of the table.
    Only equals, who vote and who all have a voice to be heard and considered.
    With that said, if enough people express interests in doing this, than we as a whole will decide on the name together.
    The name should however reflect our interests in Marvel characters obviously, but also reflect our mature and professional matters for one another and the rest of the community.
    These values are very rare in the DCUO community I know, but that's what makes them so important and better than most.

Hope this helps.
    Anymore questions, just send me a PM.

Thanks!
  4. infinitygauntlt Well-Known Player

Good afternoon I'm part of a marvel league, villain side
    DARK REIGN like the story line. Were always interested in a new recruits, I'm also affiliated with marvel hero leagues aswell.
    If your interested I'll be on 2nite. Sinister SpeedDemon.
    If your determined to have your own league we can create custom chat to coordinate raids, events between both leagues.
  5. GodLikeSuperHero Active Player

Hey what's up man.

I have a league now that's called SecretCrisisCrossover

I don't have many people I know personally that play the game, so it's full of random people with either a Marvel or a DC toon.

I don't play the game as much as I used to, and I've actually been looking for someone to help me run and manage the league.

After reading your post, if you'd like we can discuss maybe changing it to a marvel only league, or leaving it the way it is and just revamping it. We have a league hall also.

Let me know if you'd like to chat more about co-running the league with me.

I'm not opposed to changing the name or theme of the league, if it's a good idea.

Best of luck to ya!
  6. Marvel Icons New Player

I currently have a Marvel Iconic league on the hero side you are more than welcome to join if you like. If you're interested just send me a message on the thread and we will get you in the league. Let me know

-The Sub-Mariner