Wait what...just realized...collection piece !?!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by useless, Jan 4, 2022.

1. useless Well-Known Player

When i'm looking at what collection piece i'm missing on ps4 it actually says the name of piece i'm missing ....yees..no more google or asking pc players the name of collection.When did this happen ?...
    Thank you devs !!
    • Like x 5
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

does it???? I haven't looked yet. awesome!!!!
  3. myandria Item Storage

Hmm....

That happened a very long time ago; a year or two I think.
    • Like x 1
  4. useless Well-Known Player

dont think so...but if you say so...ok...
  5. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Your correct, it did not. I can confirm as of a few months ago at least on PS4 the name of the piece needed did not show
    • Like x 2
  6. useless Well-Known Player

but then again i have most so didnt check if you can see or not couse it was frustrating checking whats number 7 called and use google...i mean couse pc players could just hower mouse pointer and get the name
  7. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Wait, PS couldn't do something similar before this? I always thought all platforms could check the missing collection pieces the way we do on PC. Sorry to hear that was not the case. What a pain.
  8. useless Well-Known Player

No we could not see.Not sure when did they fix/give us that option couse i was on a break from the game and came back september/early october maybe when my 4 vet league friends got back.Was caching up on game and didnt pay any attention on collections other then on broker for missing ones.
    Yesterday i seen it and said it to my league m8s and they were surprised also lol.
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It was added with the newest episode, it was in the patch notes listed as a fix to a bug where the names would not show up when navigating with a controller.
    • Like x 1
  10. myandria Item Storage

Hmm.. I see my mistake then. I did not have this issue because I switched to using the keyboard on my PS4 to navigate the collections menu, so I always saw the collection names. I thought it was fixed a long time ago; sorry, my bad.:oops:
  11. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

+1 for 10 year old “bugs” being fixed
    Bug fix my **** lol it was designed that way lol been that way since day one and its 10+ years later hahaha
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Not on Playstation. PC has always had 'hover' ability to see the name, but not PS4 till recently...running controller over a blank space gave no name at least up till the last few months. It might not have been this most recent update, but I'd guess it was not more than before the last TC launched as that's normally when I'm looking at missing collections.

EDIT: Just saw your follow up, yeah, if you were not using a controller on PS4, it likely would have shown. I can see where you might not have noticed the issue.
    • Like x 1