Wags

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TripleC123, Jan 29, 2014.

1. TripleC123 New Player

I've played this game for a long time now, and why is it that onLY WAGS ANNOY THEM CRAP OUT OF EVERYONE!!!?!????? It's not Beastiamorph Berserkers. It's not the bosses, it's WAGS!!!! They.... ugahdodoehalxhckgjwh!!!!
    • Like x 8
  2. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

lol, i feel your pain. i dont even bother killing those things, just ignore them and go about my day. But man if i saw one in real life POWWW! right in the kisser.
    • Like x 2
  3. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Man that Wag chest bump is super OP. NERF THOSE PUDGY WAGS DEVS!!! :mad:
    • Like x 2
  4. Jurgen Blitz Dedicated Player

You mean the ones that tackle you? Start running to the side once they start their charge or just (gasp) BLOCK before they reach you!
  5. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

You mean you can block or dodge those guys? Who'd a thunk it?
  6. TripleC123 New Player

OMG! I would have NEVER thought of blocking and roller(sarcasm). They are not annoying when you know their coming. When they come out of no where is the worst.
  7. Archangel Rafael New Player

Beastiamorph Berserks are the same thing
  8. Xenoblade New Player

Only enemy i hate more are the Tigersharks during Aquaman missions
    • Like x 2
  9. Raptor T. Committed Player

LOL.. imagine how deadly those over sized Wags in Black Dawn would be if they acted like those normal ones. They would charge and knock 5 people.
  10. Campor Well-Known Player

Tigersharks are definitely at the top of my list.

The thing that differentiates Wags from Berserkers for me is quite simple. Berserkers are giant rhinos. It makes sense that they could charge and send you flying. Wags are just fat dudes. Fat dudes in suits.

THEY SHOULDN'T BE LAUNCHING ANYTHING. Except lunch.
    • Like x 2
  11. TripleC123 New Player

I also don't like Mandrakes... Ugh.
  12. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Tigersharks too!
    • Like x 2
  13. TripleC123 New Player

Ooh Tigersharks really hurt! They be like,"GRRRRRRR!!!!" and I be like, ".......help.......".
  14. RSL New Player

just wait for the brainiac tumblers...
  15. TripleC123 New Player

I'll pass thank you.
  16. Raptor T. Committed Player

Those Sinestro Corp Intimidator can be annoying to me lol. They won't stop following people..

I took one stinky stench canister and I had 6 of those attacking me...
  17. Enzan Committed Player

I hate those Ghost in the Green Latern/Spectre instance. They fling stuff at you like the green canisters, and cause you to fall down each time. I always hated doing the instance, and still do.
    • Like x 1
  18. TripleC123 New Player

Ooh, speaking of Lanterns, when they start playing pinball with you, UGH!
  19. Stringer Level 30

All of these, Tigersharks, Wags, Mandrakes, have always been the "hard guy" adds, but these seem to have benefited greatly from the addition/fix of the combat mechanics recently.
    • Like x 1