Top Bug - Fixed Volcano Mountain Facility lag

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Darth Piper, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Yes, I realize this is probably the most prominent one... but here is where I will see it occur every time:
    1. Hallway adds between first and second boss
    2. Amazo fight when the turrets come out
    3. Amazo fight when he uses Batman’s powers and the mines are placed on the floor
    • Like x 2
  2. Siramez Well-Known Player

amazo fight when he uses wonder woman attack aswell. (the amazo attacks lag are random, either its turrets, WW attack, etc.)
    • Like x 1
  3. Darth Piper Loyal Player

No, they're not random. During Amazo they always occur when the turrets come up... and at least the first time when he combines Superman's and Batman's powers and puts the mines out on the floor.
  4. Siramez Well-Known Player

for me its random, like it lags from WW attacks but doesnt lag when turrets spawns, may be different for all of us but i have experienced this with the group (they had the same ones aswell.)
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The alert has more predictable lag occurrences, which we are looking into separately from the overall lag situation.
    • Like x 1
  6. myandria Item Storage

The lag is most predictable after you come out of the elevator and travel on the stairs on the way to Amazo. It doesn't matter which travel power you use. At first I thought it was the adds that were causing the lag. I decided to test it out, so I stayed in the instance after mission was completed (empty map) and the rest of the team left. Sure enough, as I traveled down those stairs on my way back to the elevator, the lag happened; it caught me right in the middle of the stairs and lasted until I got to the middle of the landing. I tried going back to the area where you fight Amazo and the same thing happened; the lag caught me on the stairs.
    • Like x 1
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have identified the problem here and we are testing the fix.
    • Like x 2
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is fixed today.
    • Like x 3
  9. Darth Piper Loyal Player

And there was much rejoicing because no, Virginia, there is NO lag... though there might be a Santa Claus. :)