Not A Bug Volcano Lair (LexCorp Solo Feat Reward)

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by myandria, Apr 19, 2020.

1. myandria Item Storage

I think it is a bug to have the icon over the teleporter appear after the Clock Watcher feat is completed.

When you repeat the mission and have completed the Clock Watcher feat., the icon appears over the teleporter with the green countdown circle. If you wait long enough, you can get the Volcano Lair again; however, that lair cannot be traded or sold on the broker.

It is misleading to have that icon appear after the feat is completed as well, as players could be mislead into thinking that there is another useful reward for waiting that long again.
    • Like x 1
  2. Stardazer Committed Player

While I agree that the countdown doesn't necessarily need to be there once the feat is done, I think it's just part of the mechanic of the room/teleporter. I would hope players are smart enough to recognize that once the feat and reward are given, there's nothing more to it.
  3. myandria Item Storage

Good point; however, I think there will be too many curious players that will do it again to see what happens; some players will not be savvy enough to figure out that it is a "once per character" feat if they see that countdown icon again.