voice chat problems on ps4

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by PR0JECTILE, Jan 22, 2014.

1. PR0JECTILE New Player

I've tried the turtle beach p4c and the headset in included with the ps4 and I can't seem to get voice chat to work. I've changed the settings and what not but still nothing. The voice chat symbol doesn't even come out. Even when I dont have a mic on I can't hear anybody talk through chat.
  2. Solutha New Player

I know its a dumb question but did you enable chat or take it off push to talk? I have heard some people say they can't get turtle beach headsets to work but my works just fine.
  3. PR0JECTILE New Player

Haha yeah I have chat enabled and I've tried it with push to talk off and still nothing. Its worked a few times but it goes off after a few minutes. I cant hear other players at all.
  4. Solutha New Player

Try opening a chat on the ps4 menu before starting the game and see if it works there. then make sure its plugged in before booting up DCUO. (This caused mics to not work on PS3). After that reset all settings to default and work from there. This hopefully will fix the issue.
  5. Solutha New Player

If it doesn't work in PS4 chat make sure you have it set up for input and output.
  6. PR0JECTILE New Player

Ill try that. I set up the input and output like the instructions said but ill double check everything
  7. PR0JECTILE New Player

I know the headset works because I can perform the ps4 voice operations
  8. SUPERCHEMY New Player

Me the same problem any else help me?