Vita Increase vs. Power Cost Scaling

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Tesseract Prime, Jan 12, 2014.

1. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

The testing never ends :)
  2. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

Keep in mind that with all the support roles, a successful WM makes the power cost less.

Introduction to the AM partial benefits, the DPSers will now give partial power back to them. A max tick of 560 on return.
  3. Sore Steadfast Player

But to be fair, I remember being constrained on power and being saved by a desperate last second Speed Drain when running Inner. I don't ever remember that while running Gates or Prime. The former was a more intense experience. During T4, you had Whirling Dervish and Phase Dodge and didn't have the power economy of Weapon Mastery or these new power mechanics coming out. You also had healers being allowed to spam power so much that the only threat they could present to the group engine was one-shots. That trend carried forward even with the scaling they started in T5.
    • Like x 1
  4. ShadowGOJU New Player

With the recent changes in place and those about to take place visa vie the Generator Mods, I am sure this will need more time consuming study and I thank those who are taking the time and effort to do so. I would also like to know what Lair Mods would be used as I am aware of a mod, I think it's neck, that has some effect on the power costs... I wasn't sure if this was being taken into the calculations or if another Gear Mod was better used.