[Visual/color bug] Why does the color of your eyes effect back of the Short Curly Hair - Streaks?

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Solus, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Solus New Player

I don't know if this is a bug but here we go. I finally got enough to get this from the auction today and as the title says the color of my character's eyes effect the back of the hair. Yet I can change the top of the hair like any type of clothing/armor. Is this intentional, why have the eye color change that part of the hair instead of one of the two other color swatches in the Styles > Hair category? Also the Hair category in the Colors section effect the back of the hair too. Why do two different color options effect the same part of one object?

So as you can see the green from the Eyes color swatch is also on the hair. It is faint in the pic but it is more pronounced in game.
    [IMG]

But changing the hair color in the Hair section overrides the eye color.
    [IMG]

Why is the color of the eyes linked to the hair color? Is this a bug?
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I just checked two of my character with Short Hair - Streaks and Long Curly Hair - Streaks. On one character the base of the hair is connected to Hair color and the highlight is the fourth color in the palette. On another character the highlight is the second color in the palette as it is supposed to be.

Something is definitely bugged.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

For reference, this is normal and occuring in one toon:
    [IMG]
    This is not normal and occuring on a second toon:
    [IMG]
  4. Solus New Player

And the eye color doesn't effect the highlights of the hair on either toon?
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Nope. On the first toon the highlight is the second color in the palette, which it's always been. On the second toon the fourth color in the palette was the highlight. I'll get on in a few and see if they fixed it.

Edit: It's still using the fourth color on one of my toons. [IMG]