Villian USPS3 CR 88 Troll/DPS Looking For League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Amp267, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Amp267 New Player

As the title says I'm a Villian on US PS3 Troll/Dps Cr88 SP:104 Age:24 I have a wired headset(no charging) .
    I'm a working stiff so my general playtimes are sometime in the window of Mon-Thur 5pm-1130pm Fri 5pm to whenever, Sat. Anytime, Sunday Anytime to 9:30pm. I'm in Ohio so all times are Est Standerd.
    I'm looking for an active league that runs Raids, Alerts, etc. I also like to pvp so if you have some ppl that like to as well that'd be cool. If I sound like ill fit in with your crew plz drop the info hear so I can contact someone.
    Thanks for you time.
    P.S. my sp is a bit low, My last league didn't like to try for feats and didn't PvP at all so I was left fending for myself. I've also been around since launch, was on TKJ
  2. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

Hey. We're currently recruiting. Feel free to send me a tell/message and we can set up a trial run to see if you like our people/ enjoy the atmosphere!
  3. YodaDog New Player

Do that.^ Just trust me here.
  4. LORD_SHOCKA New Player

5. absolut27 New Player

league on villain us ps3 side, pvp/pve, the league name is supreme villains, pretty active, we have about 20 people that are active, mostly on raid days nowadays tho, on any other day there are about 7 to 10 people online, we raid on thurs (t4), fri(t3), sat(t2), I usually pvp late at night and on the weekends. Most of the league is over 80 cr., I'm full T4 pvp and pve. 18+ yrs of age and most of us have mics. League was also created about 2 years ago. Always willing to help
  6. PhillipSealey New Player

sweet my im also in OHIO but anyway im a HARD LIGHT DPS and leader of TotalDevastation my CR is 81 but i've beat lots of players that have more SP AND mods im just starting to throw mods in my gear i've always had the mods my league members r good and get mods when they ask for it im the type of player that tries to get as strong as i can get without drugging up on mods done pretty good only mod my gear because a leader kept asking me to but i can tell u alot more and theres so much to my league you'd like feel free to send Teranova,Oriole,coldhearted kitty a tell and im on a break from the game but will b back around saturday or friday feel free to send me a tell im Phillip Sealey
  7. PhillipSealey New Player

TotalDevastation is now recruiting must have a CR of 60 or higher and PVP wise haft T3 or FULL T3 we run feats alot of PVE and getting back into running PVP we also have our own website the members in the league already seems to like it so the website address will be given once you join
  8. PhillipSealey New Player

TotalDevastation is now recruiting must have a CR of 60 or higher and PVP wise haft T3 or FULL T3 we run feats alot of PVE and getting back into running PVP the league also runs in squads bast on your role that will be explained if you join we also have our own website the members in the league already seems to like it so the website address will be given once you join