Villanous population on USPC

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Ghaladh, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Ghaladh Dedicated Player

I've been playing on the villain side for a few hours now (about 15) and I opened this post to say that i am really impressed. I hope that this post will convince other heroes to pass to the dark side :).

In just a few minutes I met a guy who teamed up with me just to help me with the bounties in Metropolis. He didn't need those (he was a CR 112).

Another person enjoyed playing with me and asked me if I wanted to team up to play some other T1 duos, although he was cr 96 and I was CR 39, so he paid to unlock the loot in two sessions, without telling me anything. He just did it, because he felt like doing it.

Three people (t5 and T6 characters) offered to run any T1 alert with me whenever I needed it because I was complaining about the lack of people on the query.

So many others were extremely helpful and answered any question I asked.

The kindness of the USPC villain side people is amazing! I am loving you guys!

[IMG]
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yups, have both heroes and villains, and sad to say, but the villains have always been more polite and helpful
  3. Morcra Committed Player

all the heroes have a superman complex
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Only Sith deal in absolutes :p

But no, not all heroes are like that, same as not all villains are helpful and polite, you get bad seeds in both groups