Villains on little Bohemia MPD

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tros, Mar 17, 2024.

1. Tros Well-Known Player

:p

They are attacking!

[IMG]
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Oh Noes!!! :eek: :eek:

;)
  3. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

There's been a bug in the game for a long time that allows players to access areas that they shouldn't, but I have no idea how it works
  4. Owlman 2 Well-Known Player

Courtesy of The Owlman.
  5. Dev72 Dedicated Player

Nothing new. This has been an ongoing bug for several years now. Most players in that area are health glitching anyway. Unless you don''t mind and are willing to accept the challenge of beating them...just ignore, they will eventually lose interest.
  6. Owlman 2 Well-Known Player

Area? It is inside of the PD.
  7. Dev72 Dedicated Player

At Lil. Boh, which the Lil Boh.PD is part of that area. Didn't realize I had to be THAT specific when it is in the title of the OP. o_O
  8. Owlman 2 Well-Known Player

You should be specific. The Owlman is inside of the Lil Bo pd twice a week killing heroes and never once health glitched. Maybe you are one of the heroes that got beat up.
  9. Dev72 Dedicated Player

Did I say you specifically? No I didn't. Mr. Rock wanna be. I used to watch that fake trash too...but, I grew up.

Personally, I never got "beat up" by any open world villain 1 v. 1. It takes several of you cowards to gang up on heroes, so much so that a number of them (not you specifically) are health glitching because heroes have sent your ***** back to the other side of the pond back to mid-town with your tail tucked between your legs.
    • Like x 1
  10. Owlman 2 Well-Known Player

The Owlman respects your comment. Now if you would like to set up a to see who is better ,The Owlman would be more than happy to set that up. You can test your luck and Go one on one with The Bad one.
    • Like x 2
  11. Dev72 Dedicated Player

I really have nothing to prove (I have all my duel feats)..but, if that is what you really want.

No pvp gear...straight up...no arts
    • Like x 1
  12. Owlman 2 Well-Known Player

Now you are talking The Owlman's langue. The Owlman has one better for you. Make a level 4 to 9 so we can keep it completely even. What say you?
    • Like x 1
  13. Dev72 Dedicated Player

That would require I have to go through the ship, and/or delete a bank toon or one that I am name saving. I will have to check to see which toon I have that isn't either leveled beyond that, or haven't used a skip on.
    • Like x 1