Villain Controller Needs a League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by whoretroll, Jun 21, 2013.

1. whoretroll New Player

Server: USPS3
    Character Name: Laiblusneej
    Power: Quantum
    Combat Rating: 90
    Skill Points: 80
    Vitalization: 1460

I am in a league right now. Condemned Existence. Good League but my schedule does not suit them. I work 2nd shift and don't get out until 2-3AM. EST. Which means when I log on there is only me. I would like to join a league that'll help me improve my character and of course be on the same time schedule as me. I got myself to this level 50% by myself. The other 50% was when I joined "Blackest Lanterns" back in 2011-2012. I am strictly a controller. I'll most likely get into DPSing but not until I'm top notch with being a troll. If anyone can help let me know.
  2. xoCiaraxo New Player

I mean we're active almost all day. But we're not those INTENSE leauge that does everything. Anti bullies would love to have you if you're interested look on my thread or maybe message me ^_^
  3. AJ_420 New Player

Hey, we're on pretty much all day. Check out United Gamer Alliance. We are a newly designed clan and we have several DCUO players. We have a villains league and a heroes league. We also have divisions for Call of Duty, Battlefield, Defiance, and The Last of Us. Check us out at www.ugalliance.com to see the forums that we have created and we have loads of content for you to read or you can even create your own topics. A great website for a great core of members. Visit the website and see what you think.
  4. xoCiaraxo New Player

Only try hards make you have to sign up lol. But ok Good luck with your recruitment.
  5. whoretroll New Player

xocairaxo- if you guys r on after 2am i would love to join because i want to get better....