Video Guides To All Powers Dps,Tank,Healing and Controlling!

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by MyDpsIsBetter, Jun 29, 2014.

1. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Hello everyone for those that do not know me I am called Dps, as you can tell by the name ;). I have been a youtuber for some time off and on, with Orbit taking a break, I feel it is a good time to get back to making videos and updating all my video guides.

I deal with all roles and powers. I specialize in Dps, but also adapt in all roles and well as PvP/PvE I am sure if you take some time and check out some of my videos they will be something you may can take from them. I will keep this thread updated weekly.

Tomorrow I will be uploading all of the dps videos I have of each class as of Update 38 including lighting changes. Next week all of the Tank and Healer Roles will be done. I thank everyone for taking the Time to view this post and if their is something on the channel you would like me to go over please pm or comment here. Take care Dc Community and keep the fight strong.

I appreciate any subs and or video likes so that others who may need help or advice can have another source to receive it. Unlike many other youtubers I support any of you taking the time to do this also, if you drop a link to your channel I will sub and share.
  2. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

DPS Video Guides current as of June 2014
    Watch before watching any of the video guides

Earth Dps Rockin Good Build 2014

DC Universe Online Electricity Build 2014 Shockingly Powerful!

DC Universe Online Sorcery Dps Build 2014 Spiritual Carnage

3. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Healing Video Guides Current as of June 2014
    coming soon...
  4. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Tanking Video Guides Current as of June 2014
    coming soon...
  5. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Video Guides Current as of June 2014
    coming soon...
  6. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Updated 07/10/14 Earth and Electricity Added.