Very dumb question

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SuperEpik, Feb 7, 2023.

1. SuperEpik Well-Known Player

So when my membership runs out and my bank space goes back to normal, what happens to all the items that no longer fit? Do they get deleted or do i just need to reorganize it and remove some items?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They get put in limbo until you make room for them.
    • Like x 5
  3. SuperEpik Well-Known Player

Thank you for the quick answer, Kind Soul!
    • Like x 1
  4. Limey Committed Player

To expand on that, basically your bank turns into a rubberband. It'll shrink to the size of your current items, assuming you're over capacity, it won't let you add or move items within the bank until you have removed enough items that it has reached the current capacity, at which point it acts normally again.
    • Like x 1
  5. L T Devoted Player

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...egendary-or-when-you-become-legendary.155629/

That guide is really out of date. There were big changes to membership so you no longer lose access to your cash or episodes, but as far as how legendary perks that are still legendary perks come and go it's still accurate.
    • Like x 1
  6. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

When that happens, you start to hear the Tetris Theme in your heard while you try to reorganize all mess xD

No worries, if you have a good amount of items, this can be a pain to reorganize, but you not lose anything...as similar way, if you have 7 or more characters, you must choose 6 of them to play until you get a new membership or buy character slots
    • Like x 1
  7. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

LMFAO, that reminded me of the Resident Evil inventory Tetris
    • Like x 1
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Unless you are maxed out with account bound or 'cannot trade' items, you can just mail sfuff out of your inventory to an alt to make room. Bank and shared bank are a bit more PITA as you need room in your inventory in the first place to clear those out some.

That and selecting who goes into cold storage, makes for a wonky hour or so after you get bumped down....but you shouldn't 'lose' anything.

One suggestion, if any of your toons who will go dormant have cash or items, get them out over to one of your mains. I had one toon who held all my valuable chromas and mats who has been in limbo for a year now...he also had about 800M in bank I forgot about. Going to shuffle stuff this time (subbed for a month for the anniversary grant).
    • Like x 3