vendor styles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Immortal Kyrro, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

Why are the newer vendor styles being put in the rare style vendor for 70 marks when they are in equipment vendors way cheaper?
  2. SkullGang Devoted Player

Someone was half asleep.
    • Like x 1
  3. Backseid Devoted Player

Because those that make these decisions have absolutely no clue what's going on or how the game works.
  4. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

This has been going on since the mark change when they created the vending unit for previous vendor styles but they keep putting them in the rare vendor
  5. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

Sometimes it's the little things that matter

• Like x 1
  6. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

Probably, the same person that put the styles available from the style vendor in the HQ of either faction (street, formal, schoolyard, etc) into the Lockboxes, put those styles in the rare style vendor. :rolleyes:

(I pointed out those styles were in the Lockboxes in several threads, and soon afterwards, an update happened that removed them from Lockboxes. It was when enemy faction styles were added to Lockboxes. They put stuff in Lockboxes that did not belong there.)

Pointing out that these styles you are talking about are in the rare style vendor which are not Drop Loot Styles, should be repeatedly mentioned. So that the Devs notice and fix it. The point of the rare style vendor is to have a secondary option for when RNG doesn't seem willing to grant you the Drop Loot Style. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  7. Wildboy Committed Player

Many of the rare styles aren't even rare anymore. I expect Oolong to show up any time now as a common drop in an episode coming to your console/PC soon.
  8. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

This isn't about rare styles. It's about vendor styles in the rare style vendor instead of the old vendor style vendor

9. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

I've been wondering when they will fix this.... hmmmm. /scratchhead

[IMG]
  10. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I'm still waiting on the Time Traveler style. I need that one, Quickstrike (stupid back and belt never drop for me), and a few others I simply do not care to grind for ATM.