Vault update

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sleepy Healer, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Love the material balls in it ^_^
    • Like x 4
  2. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I got Nuclear ! lol
    • Like x 1
  3. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Furious here
  4. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Anyone know what they do? Jumped on game to buy some capsules and saw them on the broker before I had to go to work.
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Purely cosmetic.
  6. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

You can tag another player with them :D
  7. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

So they.....do what exactly tho...
  8. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

9. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Yes they do animations on ppl
    • Like x 1
  10. AnonymousEUPS Dedicated Player

They are not dropping for me in the vault since reset. Ran all my toons through yesterday and got one on every toon. Today? Nothing.

What’s up with that devs? They were a 1 day thing? If so, someone with 1 character who ran the vault before the update shutdown can’t get one outside of the broker? Smh. And why no announcement?
  11. Hraesvelg Always Right

They're bouncy balls with the new materials on them. When you hit someone with them, they have a brief visual effect on them related to the power/material of the ball.
    • Like x 1
  12. Drathmor Unwavering Player

yea it shocked me to get something in the vault that was new, was a nice surprise I had to ask a league mate about it because i thought i had everything that drops in there.
  13. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

well.

they were generating 10 million a pop up to about an hour after yesterdays reset...

:oops:
  14. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Were these a 1-day thing? I'm not getting them today.
  15. Hraesvelg Always Right

Looks like that's the case. I haven't gotten any yet today and got like 10 yesterday.
  16. Hraesvelg Always Right

Too late to edit, but I just got one. I can't remember if I got one on him yesterday. It might be one per toon.
  17. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Power balls
    • Like x 2
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

These were briefly disabled this morning, and are back on now. They will drop for the length of the Resurgence event.
    • Like x 11
  19. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I got home later and got each for about 300k-600k average. Lol
  20. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Are these planned to return?
    Probably gonna collect them all if that's the case, if they don't return, put it with my other seasonal trinkets :p
    • Like x 1