Vault suggestion

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by NayrTheWise, May 22, 2013.

1. NayrTheWise Active Player

Although I greatly enjoy not being knocked around by all the exploding balls in the updated vault, it is pretty drop-dead boring. How about putting back in some of the smaller balls, on the ground, rather than falling, and then making it so that thrown objects can destroy the boxes. That way we could at least amuse ourselves by picking them up and throwing them around the room breaking boxes. That would make it a little more interactive, and hopefully wouldn't be that hard. (I know the old boxes couldn't be broken by throwing things at them, but I wouldn't think making them vulnerable to thrown objects would be that hard). You could even put in one or two of the big balls, so characters with super-strength could enjoy the benefit of clearing the room with one or two throws.
    • Like x 1
  2. Penryn The Gadgeteer

That suggestion works for me. The new incarnation of the vault is very boring to run. If you are going to remove all of the environmental hazards, just put everything in one box and let me open it. Opening all of the small boxes feels like a waste of time when it is essentially a "dead" area now.