Vault loot lock timer

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Beard Maaaan, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

Hi, I think it's great to see a loot lock timer on all the content. But a glaring exception is the Vault. It would be very nice to have a lock timer on the vault so I know when I can go back.
  2. Mick Basher Well-Known Player

4:00 AM EST if you are a member
  3. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

I'm premium.
  4. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

It's every three days from when you last ran it.
  5. it_was_Friday Dedicated Player

It is every 3 days, on a schedule.

I am Premium. I ran it on night after not being on for a couple days, and I was surprised to see the next day it was available again. This must mean a 3 day reset happens every 3 days as scheduled (at 4am EST), regardless when and if a player last did the content.

I believe the same holds true for promo content resets.
  6. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

That does make sense :p

Never been premium myself, just know the lockout is three days. Should have been able to use logic to figure it out accurately but oh well it's still early for me (I had to go to bed late this morning because I work late this evening :p)
  7. it_was_Friday Dedicated Player

Hey... let me tell you, before I found out, it made sense to me that it was reset from the last time I ran it. They are giving away more than is expected because of the scheduled resets, and that was really counter-intuitive compared to how they run the rest of the show.
  8. seek76 Committed Player

Yea not really. Doesn't matter when you run it, you can only run it twice a week as a premium. You can go back to back days if you wait for the day before it resets, but you will still only have 2 shots per week.
  9. it_was_Friday Dedicated Player

For people who sign on daily, no difference.

If someone plays only 2 days a week, it makes a huge difference.