Vault Lockout- multiple days at a time

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Champion_Of_The_Gods, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Champion_Of_The_Gods Active Player

I have reported this bug in game several times- once, today on uspc, and two or three times on usps3, and it has not been addressed. I keep getting locked out of the vault, which unlocks 24 hours after you finish the last time you played it. As of today I have been locked out from the vault for 120 hours on my current account, and am wondering: why? I haven't accessed the vault in the last 5 days, it should already be unlocked by now! Or is it a level thing where once you hit level 20, you are no longer allowed to use the vault?

does anyone have any information on this, or can confirm similar incedents like this? My ps3 account got locked out of the vault for 3 straight months, and nothing was done about it.
  2. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

What kind of membership to the game do you have?
    Are you a free player? Do you have Premium Access? Or do you have a Legendary Membership?

It depends on your membership, how often you can visit the vault for free.
    Free users can enter the vault once a week with all characters.
    Premium users can enter the vault every three days with all characters.
    Legendary members can enter the vault once a day with all characters.

Searching a link to that info ...

There you go.
    • Like x 2
  3. CAAR New Player

Maybe go on Website and DCUO Wiki and read for more info and get your questions answered.
  4. Champion_Of_The_Gods Active Player

Thank you. That actually cleared up a lot, but it still does not explain why my toon was locked out of the vault for 3 months when I was on the ps3 server. I had a premium membership at the time.