Vampire powers!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Kanmaru, Dec 22, 2017.

1. xD25x Dedicated Player

All this arguing over nothing. Vampire powers. Bad idea. Move along now.
    • Like x 1
  2. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

I don't think a game like DCUO could actually make a vampire powerset without unneedlessly stretching, they would be far better off (if they ever are able to implement other powers) use one of the more sought after/asked for power set.

Shadows (while doubtful if they would do it because of Celestial, but hey we have both solid and wet water so why not), air, sound and an actual super strength power set would probably have more mass appeal than powers related to vampirism.
    • Like x 1
  3. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

Sounds like a job for man-bat trinket.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

That's why I feel that they did that. I think they are foreshadowing upcoming Vampire powers. Or they wanted us to use our imagination's..
    • Like x 1
  5. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

I thought their hearts are taken out? Maybe I misunderstood that part. To add to this thread, Vampires aren’t just about blood. This is also DCUO, we have exobyte gifts and non of the weaknesses. If a vampire powerset ever comes out we definitely will not burst into flames. In fact more than likely we’ll be pure bloods who can walk in the light. Anyways, sorcery has a giant bat supercharge, there’s a man-bat trinket. I do want a vampire powerset.

Turn into mist and not be CC as well as reduce damage taken
    Summon bats to attack your enemies like in Dracula
    Summon vampires underlings to attack enemies
    Blood Frenzy (pretty much a starving vampire) increases damage

Can’t think of much right now. But I too wanted a vampire powerset. There’s literally good styles to look like a vampire.
  6. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Not a horrible idea. Years ago in my first league, we all created vampire characters. It was fun, but without the powers to back it, it was nothing more than playing dress up.
  7. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

Ahh so they'd make a new power type that is completely the opposite of Celestial? So a Celestial player could use any power w/ light emanating from it and basically *POOF* your vampire turns to dust? Yeah that sounds super epic and OP!
  8. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Lol, I think you are thinking too hard on that one. Also I think it depends on the level of vampire as well. I know a few that are completely immune to holy magic or stakes.
    • Like x 2
  9. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

lol no it was meant to make everyone laugh, besides on The Originals they make rings for that :p.

Edit: also what about the "differently" infected vampires on Van Helsing? No clue yet I'm on the new season now but only the first or second episode so we shall see!
  10. krytine Loyal Player

Well rage is tied to blood things but if we are going to have a blood bender like katra why not have a wind bender as well lol. This isn't avatar it is dc and not all lore of vamps are centered around burning in day light.
  11. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

I sure hope so so I can sparkle like in Twillight ;) lmao
  12. Cyro Committed Player

Id rather they fix trolls before they go about adding new powers. That being said vampire would be cool - shadows would be cooler.
  13. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

14. Inferneus Level 30

i hope we get vampire powers, would be so cool! i dont care what secondary roles it gets, imo can be tanks or healers but i am fine what ever :D imagine you can transform into a swarm of bats and either travel short distance like quantum or a big aoe dmg skill! hell yah!
  15. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Does DC even *have* vampire characters?
  16. GL4ever Well-Known Player

Yeah. There's Andrew Bennett (I,Vampire)
    [IMG]

There's probably a couple of others (not counting Elseworlds like Red Rain vampire Batman).