Valentine event:

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Sir Freeze, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Sir Freeze Active Player

Valentine event is live and i founda bug already, u can do the solo quest twice
  2. Sir Freeze Active Player

and playing on oposite faction side the vendor inside the event instance doesnt work
    • Like x 1
  3. GhostFly Killah Committed Player

I did outside mission and it wasn't in journal to claim reward.. did it again and same thing happened.
  4. GhostFly Killah Committed Player

This too, just ran on alt and was queued with villains, can't use the vendor. And once again, can't complete outside mission.. it vanishes from journal after completing it.
  5. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Given how buggy the event is with it causing people to dc and just how difficult it can be to pug it I'm glad you can run the outside stuff twice you just get one mark from running it no big deal.
  6. Oligonicella Well-Known Player

Anyone else get dorked on the trinket?
  7. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Trinket.....What Trinket?
    I have Gotten the Love Bomb 6x and only 1 Glittering Hearts Aura. I have however Finished all the New Feats. Now Stockpile for next year. Maybe Buy A few Extra items
  8. Oligonicella Well-Known Player

Feats that screamed by. Read like you got the trinket. Only feat. Mea crappa culpa.
  9. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

You should have gotten the marks after completing the mission, the mission just gets completed without prompt.
  10. GhostFly Killah Committed Player

Yea wasn't working lastnight. Ran event and outside mission twice and only had 3 hearts from event total. It's working today though :)
  11. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

Could've sworn it worked for me last night, I must've been one of the lucky ones :p