USPS4 League "Heroic Order" Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Benn 10, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Benn 10 Committed Player

Hello I'm Benjamin Tennyson USPS hero and also a representative of a hero league by the name of "Heroic Order". We are currently recruiting mature 18+ 126+ CR 140+ Skill points end game players into our fold. If you are currently looking for a smaller more organized and structured league this maybe the home for you. Our league has an interest in team building as a whole. With the goal to be able to tackle all levels of PVE Content and feat challenges. We are currently looking for All roles, to add to the overall team dynamic. We are a very casual group of players looking to have fun and be successful together. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to contact Myself here on the forums or one of the following members in-game.

*Benjamin Tennyson
    *Ben10 Prime
    *Oh Snap
    *Shadow Walker
    *Jupiter Asteria
    *Rockman Beyond

Or send correspondence through the in game mailing system.

Thank you
    • Like x 2
  2. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I wish you all the best!
    I was wondering why I didn't see you.

-Prophetic Warrior
  3. Benn 10 Committed Player

Thanks for the well wishes.
  4. Saybro Committed Player

Bump for the Guy
  5. Benn 10 Committed Player

Much appreciated.
  6. Benn 10 Committed Player

Still looking for roles.
  7. Malachyte Devoted Player

Hi Ben,

I would be interested in joining up, here is a little about myself

*In-game name. Malachyte
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 140/210
    *Power. HL
    *Role. Controller/DPS I say DPS as well, but we all know the handicap HL has in the arena now with either Mele or Range...lol
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *Age. 43
    *About yourself. Long-time player. Was very hard core but now active and casual with no real predictable play schedule. I get on throughout the day, sometimes in the middle if the night when insomnia hits...lol Very capable solo troll for anyhthing really. I do exclusively PvE
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? A league primarily consisting of laid back mature adults. I have no problem playing with a younger crowd but the immature banter and wannabe gangster grandstanding has me turning off voice chat more often than not. I'm seriously tired of the drama and had my own solo league for a while now, but looking to play with some good mature folks that like to have fun as well.
    I also have a 139 Earth Alt that can grab when needed but I'm using him to hold my league hall as it took me a while to get and I like how its decorated....lol
    Please let me know if you guys are interested in having me.
    Cheers,
    Mal
    • Like x 2
  8. Saybro Committed Player

Malachyte is good people. Fun dude to play with and a good player.
    • Like x 1
  9. Malachyte Devoted Player

Thank you Sir...

Cheers,
  10. Benn 10 Committed Player

Awesome bro I've sent you a DM.
  11. Benn 10 Committed Player

Still openly recruiting.
  12. Nugemiester Active Player

We're still openly recruiting! Looking to add some more dual-role individuals to join in the fun just before the new episode to start in a few weeks!
  13. Benn 10 Committed Player

Still lookin for more able bodies.
  14. Miserable Dedicated Player

I'm a fire tank. Currently 142 CR 219 SP. I don't do both roles though, just tank. I don't have enough DPS gear to be useful. Is that ok?
  15. Benn 10 Committed Player

No problem, I'll message you.
  16. Benn 10 Committed Player

Recruiting is still in full effect.
  17. Benn 10 Committed Player

Closed Shop
    • Like x 1