USPS3 Villian '' Anti Bullies'' Be yourself PVP/PVE

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by xoCiaraxo, Jun 26, 2013.

1. xoCiaraxo New Player

[IMG] Greetings. We are a PvP and PvE Leauge looking for quality people to build up our ranks. We are a league that prides ourselves on respect, quality play and fun. Our members are willing to help with ANY content in the game. We want people who are willing to give their best effort. We have no problem helping you get modded, get geared, get feats or anything else. We are primarily a PVP league but do PVE just as much. If we arent raiding or doing alerts or duos its PVP.We keep a schedule only to keep our weeks organized as much as possible. we have fun, and we arent a strict "do as we say or get kicked" leauge. We have several PVP tournaments ( LEGENDS ) we have prizes.

All that we want is to build a group that enjoys this game and has a good time.

We're looking for the following:

All roles level 30 and up.
    Having atleast T2 PVE & PVP ( If not inbox me & i will think of something )
    Legendary or premium with at least a couple DLCs.

We can help you to become the player that you want to be. If you're interested, you can reach me in this thread, in a PM or in game at DCUO in game mail or send me a tell to xoCiaraxo/xoCiaraxoo/Punnie P/The Fatalist. We look forward to getting to know you.
    Now recruiting all roles!

Are you looking for a group to hang with?

Tired of bouncing around trying to find a relaxed yet mind in the game group?

We are a good bunch of guys and girls. Some of us got big mouths and ya got to have a thick skin. To put it blunt we are vulgar and crude. We joke around calling each other names but it's all in fun.We aggressively compete with others but not each other. You can take your self to another league if you are an in-team scoreboard chaser. If you want to teach, learn, and grow to be a better player, Anti Bullies might be the place for you.

I do not recommend this group for people of sensitive minds!

Currently we are seeking experienced players cr 60 and up. Yes we are willing to take those of lower levels but they must be willing to raise their level! Most of the players currently here are legendary so it would be best if you are also.

If you are interested in joining or have any questions shoot me a line I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Contact : xoCiaraxo /Mental Nooob/ IceMagicianKing/Forrbiden Rage send in game mail or on here !

Hope to see you soon and don't forget to be Anti bullies !
    • Like x 3
  2. iSimply New Player

i love this league so much! LIKE OH MY GOSH! Yu would totally have to be a puppy offender not to join!
    • Like x 1
  3. xoCiaraxo New Player

OMG you as the main troll as the leauge we couldnt live without you :)
  4. GalaxySoul1 New Player

started a new thread i see, nice.
  5. GalaxySoul1 New Player

then i got on TerrorSin so i was one of them.
  6. xoCiaraxo New Player

Haha ^_^
    • Like x 1
  7. General Zod 10000 Post Club

[IMG]

I got a mustache.
    • Like x 1
  8. xoCiaraxo New Player

I got chicken (;

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. General Zod 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
  10. xoCiaraxo New Player

[IMG]
  11. General Zod 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
  12. xoCiaraxo New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. HardLightDps New Player

I just joined this league and its amazing . Everyone so nice and talkative . Ciara is an amazing leader for the league . Very nice and respectful . She's probably the best out there <3 [: . Highly reccommend all those who read my comment to join this league [:
    • Like x 1
  14. xoCiaraxo New Player

Really O: Thanks
  15. Eminence Dedicated Player

back to boosting tho?:eek:
  16. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Cake.......... That is all.
  17. Eminence Dedicated Player

18. xoCiaraxo New Player

Yes ):
  19. xoCiaraxo New Player

I am done w/ the world.