(USPS3) TheForgottenCreed is Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Lights Out, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Lights Out New Player

Hey there, we are a small league at the moment but plan on expanding. We usually always have atleast enough people to run alerts. Most of us are CR80+ and are always there to help anyone progress if they are willing to accept the help. We are a league that is serious but like to have fun. We run all T4 content atleast 3x a week and more if anyone needs it. We will run your necessary T4 content to help you gear up even when we are loot-locked. Also we are a hero league and have plenty of experience. We mostly need Controllers, Healers and some Tanks but as long as you can run any FOS (53+CR) you are welcome to join. To contact us send me either a PM, leave a post or send a tell to LighTz OuTx, Artimes Gadget, or UberProdigy.
  2. Titanic New Player

Yo I'm really interested in you're league, I'm a cr 63 source healz (Titanic Mage2) and I really would love to join a serious but nice league. Thanks!!!
  3. Lights Out New Player

Thanks for posting, im on almost everyday and from anywhere between 2PM-1AM EST. I added you so when I see you on I will invite you. We always appreciate a new member and love to help level them gear up. See you in game!