USPS3 Hero Looking.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Doc Holliday, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Doc Holliday New Player

-Very active with a mic
    -Sense of humor
    -18+
    -Most my stats are in sig but Ill post the rest

What I am not looking for in a league: Cliques or lower end content leagues. I don't mind helping new league members level, but just not into carrying Officers alts through Prime and other raids. I have always been against alts until I realized that they help you obtain more monthly lock boxes so I made one with 1270 base vit and 83 sp, but tbh with the new liar upkeep's I only play on her when needed for the league.

What I am looking for in a league: having a good time with ppl I enjoy playing the game with, whether it be PVE or PVP, mainly end content, but have always been down for whatever the league needs.

What a league can expect out of me: Extremely active, can take and give jokes with other members, End content player, does not tolerate league ninja looters if I expect to get ninja looted then Ill pug, does not mind helping other league members with alerts, duos, lower raids if its their mains not alts. I have Fully modded T4 PVP healer gear, 6/8 T4 PVP Troll gear, Fullly modded T4 PVE Healer, Troll, and DPS gear with 2178 base resto and 1325 base vit in the bank, currently specked ICE to finish the T3 Tank style feats, have completed all the T3, T4, and Marks of Merits feats so all my MoT and MoW goes into my lair generators from now on, 135.65 SP and can switch to whatever role the league needs most at the time, soloed the No tag out feat as a healer and have gotten it for other league mates as a troller and dps.

-Not really into signing up and using website since my past experience has proven that they are mainly unused in this game however I am willing to put in an app and use the website as minimal amount as possible, I prefer just logging in and going with the flow and doing what everyone needs done at the time, but again I will use the website if needed.

Feel free to pm or post any questions/concerns/offers. Thanks for reviewing my thread.
  2. YodaDog New Player

Sorry I havent been around more.. Sorry it didnt work out. Dont be a stranger, brother.
  3. Doc Holliday New Player

Yo crazy foo lol, Ive never been in the Rebels lol? I do enjoy your threads though!
  4. YodaDog New Player

LOL. Awesome. Thx man. Yea, the guy I was thinkin of spells Doc differently. Good, I thought he'd left and that would suk.

So anyways.... Join the Rebels?? :)
    • Like x 1
  5. Doc Holliday New Player

P
    Pm sent.
  6. BabyFirefly New Player

Hey Doc, you can try us out if want. Hit Stay Free up in game...
  7. tak Level 30

Lol, ya i spell my Dok with a k...

Ya Yoda, ive been playin my villian toon a lot so i havent been on that much except on Apache making mods...add my villian when ur on that side, we can get down!

Anyways, YA Doc, Join The Rebels, ull love it!

TheApache Kid
    TheDark Syde--Villian toon :eek:
  8. YodaDog New Player

That is too funny, man.. Ive also been on my villian recently like all the time, which is also why I havent been around much and wouldnt know that you havent been around much.... XD

Yea, no doubt, we gotta hook it up. Vader Dog (spelled correctly, no zeroes..). cr 42, sp 34 and grindin! :)
  9. tak Level 30

aight bro, ill add u tonite..
    oh, what power are ya? mental troller here...cr 58, sp 49 and grinding! :)
    • Like x 1
  10. YodaDog New Player

Nature. Lookin to heal, but only DPS'n atm..
    • Like x 1
  11. Doc Holliday New Player

Went back to troll. 1335 base Vit with my two new troll Vit affinity rings. :)
  12. Doc Holliday New Player

13. Doc Holliday New Player

14. Syrie New Player

You can join my league if you want fallen-valkyrie.com. My main character is Syrie so you can send her a tell or letter through the game. Also my league tends to mainly log on at Night so if you are mainly a day time player we wont be the league for you. We are about 20 members deep but we have only been around for almost three weeks now. We have a no drama policy and I would appreciate it if you just check the website once a week for raid times (Although they generally dont change, usually Thrusday, Friday, and Saturday at 10pm eastern) The rest of the days of the week are for feats in both pvp and pve, alerts, duos, grinding new members up, and grinding people to full T4 gear. Hope to hear from you soon!
    • Like x 1
  15. Syrie New Player

Are you the one that sent me the email about joining, you didn't include your characters name so I didnt know who to look for :(
  16. Doc Holliday New Player

No I never emailed anyone and my forum name is same as in game name.

Newer members should use this looking for a league example IMO cause some of the stuff out there is just pain garbage.

This should be stickyed. :)
    • Like x 1
  17. Mcluv3n New Player

aye doc get down with us we all know u and im sure u know some of us get down or lay down lol jp but wsup
  18. Doc Holliday New Player

Your the only Shii3ty member I have ever seen in game bro.
  19. Doc Holliday New Player

I think Stay Free went back to rebuild the Immortal Toons with BatmanxxxBeyond if I'm not mistaken?
  20. Mcluv3n New Player

is that so guess your guys need to come out more lol
    • Like x 1