USPS3 Hero LF League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by AshleyDCUO, Mar 26, 2013.

1. AshleyDCUO New Player

I'm a CR 89 Sp 120 Mental Troll/DPS looking for a hero league - my character is not DC/Marvel based and I'm not willing to change her name (I've had about 10 different DC/Marvel names in the past 6 months to be apart of the league called LEGEND and finally got tired of it) my character is however based off of Roman Goddess (if that makes a difference to anyone). I do not PvP and don't exactly look forward to it - I have keyboard and a microphone - for those wondering. If anybody is interested please reply to me here or message me on FB (facebook.com/ash.esperance) in case I lose track of this thread. Thanks in advance =)
  2. KiLL ORDER New Player

PVP offers a lot to the community. There are many feats and great experiences to be had in PVP. I hope that you give it another opportunity .
  3. AshleyDCUO New Player

So I've been told - but personally I don't have the patience for pvp and I get angry very easily - I rage - which is why I stopped playing COD
    • Like x 1
  4. Rhynocs New Player

The Maximals are a friendly Hero league on the USPS3 server. We can provide help when needed and have a zero tolerance for disrespect. We'd like to think of each other as family as well as league mates. If you should decide you want to run with us, this link -->HERE<--will bring you to our website to sign up and apply. If you choose not to however, that is fine, no hassle. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope to see you in the league but if not, I'll see you in open world!
  5. Original Scar New Player

hey if your still interested in a good league, I ask that you please fill this profile out below.
    Original Scar cr85 tank/dps for PVE, full t4 dps PVP.
    Lantern Scar cr89 troll/dps for PVE, full t4 troll and t2 dps(working on upgrading) PVP.

PLEASE COPY, FILL OUT, PASTE AND POST:

DCUO PROFILE

1. Name of Character(s) (please label your main):

2. Power Type and Role:

3. Weapon(s) of Choice:

4.Combat Rating and Skill Points:

5. PVE or PVP or Both

6. Mic? yes or no

7. How long will you stay on DCUO?
    a. 1 to 3 months
    b. 3 to 6 months
    c. 6 to 12 months
    d. 12 months or more

8. Wear a League Emblem, certain piece of gear or outfit? yes or no

9. Are you willing to share/give colas, exobytes, plans, gear, money, etc. to league members? yes or no
    why?

10. How do you deal with a rival, enemy, friend, foe, or random player that keeps talking trash to you or about the league?

Here is our posting link below, thanks
    http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/usps3-origin-tryouts-here-selectively-recruiting-pve-pvp-players.4406/
  6. Doc Holliday New Player

Im with you on that, I just do the PvP for feats and when Im bored lol, I dont live and breathe it like so many on these forums, its pointless and its about to change up anyways lol.

PS: Join the Rebels.

We are gangsta yo

[IMG]