USPS3 HERO LEAGUE LOOKING FOR HEALERS AND TROLLERS (MOSTLY HEALERS)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by jpharrah1010, Mar 27, 2013.

1. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

We as a league are mostly looking for full t4 to partial t4 healers however t4 or partial t4 trolls may apply too.....
    with t5 gear just around the corner we are in need of these two roles specifically thats why theres a requirement on the gear level..

The criteria...
    Number 1 rule... dont be overly sensitive.....
    our league is a censor free league..you can talk about and say just about anything you want...be prepared to get it right back... everything is said in jest though... so be able to take a joke.... at the same time be respectful.... (if that makes any sense)

be willing to help others gear up if we do gain new under geared members..

be able to take constructive criticism, be willing to give some...

mics are preferred but not necessary

we have a set loot system its not a free for all unless its declared a free for all..be willing to adhere to that.....its nothing out of the ordinary.. usual need on role greed on off role pass to salvage (dont greed to salvage)..

if you can dps as a secondary role great..but as of now our league has more then enough people who want to dps... we would prefer you strictly wanting to role healer or troller

we mostly play at night... since im on the west coast ill use my time zone as an example 6pm - 3 am is the time that we get the most league activity... if you dont live on the west coast you can figure out the time zone difference from that...

its a very casual league there is not a raid day/alerts day (we do have a "pvp wednesday" thing we are doing but its not something everyone has to do..its just a few members who are getting together on that day to run pvp stuff..but mostly we just kinda run stuff on the fly... if you miss something that week most member would be more than happy to re run it..even if they dont have replay badges for it.... (my self included) and although we dont require that from everyone its frowned upon if you dont run it to help out your team mates...

we have a league facebook page once you are a member if you want to make a facebook account or have one already and want to join ours.. ask me and ill send you the link to it... its good to be on it for a few reasons...1 a lot of times we meet up there and then log into game so if you are wanting to run something youc an get a lot of us to do that from there.... and another reason is..we have a lot of fun on the facebook page joking around and what not you really are missing out if you arent part of it...

if this league sounds like a good fit for you you want to try it out.. you need a new league...or want a new league ...have no league... message me either on this post or... send me a private message on here...and we can go from there

i look forward to hearing from some of you
  2. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

full t4-partial t4 isnt a requirement but more of a plus... fyi
  3. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

no response yet just hopein to get some interest
  4. Doc Holliday New Player

Maybe I missed it but whats the name of your league?
  5. risen New Player

He didn't put one plus the tier you're asking is almost certainly in a league. You ever seen a t4 healer rolling solo? Lol