USPS3 Hero: group of friends need a home

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by thirty six, Jul 2, 2013.

1. thirty six Loyal Player

Myself, along with 4 of my friends are looking for a new league. We all started playing together in a league we were all in for at least 6 months. We don't want to league hop to find the right league, so I thought I would try the forums. We're looking for a league that has a decent number of people logged in most of the time and attempts the t5 raids as a league. 3 of the 5 of us have beat nexus and 1 of us has beaten paradox. I'll list what we bring to the league below:

97 CR DPS
    96 CR DPS
    90 CR DPS
    97 CR ice tank
    97 CR ice tank
    1600 vit troll - not sure of CR
    T4 troll - not sure of CR
    96 CR healer

It might be overwhelming to a lot of people, but if not and you have a good size league, hit me up on here to discuss.
  2. Vixen Well-Known Player

Check out the reapers HoldSquare.com great group many players across most ps games
  3. LANTERNS Bl4d3 New Player

Bro, come to ULTIMATE AVENGERS! :D we welcome people of all lvls and cr. our league is getting more active than what it was recently. We got more pple online at night. Also, the people are amazing. They help so much. I havent made much improvement but inwas a lvl 25 when i got in. Now im a lvl 30 cr 42 with the help of these guys. One league member went from lvl 21 to lvl 30 cr 52 in 2 days with the help of our members. We welcome you and your friends 36. :)

You just gotta apply online real quick, and we'll add you in game next chance we get. You can add ALPHA FLIGHT, Jeto, Queen Ororo, Nova Alexander, TrueSpiderman, or Captain FireMaster (me) and send us a tell. We'll add you guys.
  4. thirty six Loyal Player

I have nothing but nice things to say about UA! You guys are awesome, talkative, helpful, and have been around forever. I still talk to True and try to run with him. That being said, we want the costume freedom and something that we can get raids going 90% of the time in. Thanks FireMaster!
  5. thirty six Loyal Player

Thanks. I'll look at the website ASAP! Are you in the league?
  6. BOXIE Well-Known Player

im the leader of THE DROPOUTS & i am know as BOXIE 146SP CR 97 DPS/TANK. we have been around since beta. we were once know as THE ZEROS and eventually broke away and became "THE DROPOUTS". due to the summer and people stop playing the league has been a bit quite but there are still players who still get on and run stuff together and i just recruited 7 new players to the league. we are bunch of people who enjoy each others company and humor. we crack jokes and pretty much help each other run anything and everything. some of us are t5 raid ready and some are not due to personal life which we don't hold against but im looking for people who are t5 ready and wont mind running and helping people with feats and getting this league active again. im the biggest helper here, if u need a feat i promise u ill do my best to get u that feat that's how i role and i can say the same for most people in this league. trust me it will be nice to have a league with expert plans who don't charge but make the mods free of charge. not having to pug all the time but instead run with the league is a great feeling cause it avoids ninja and equal share of gear and plans. so if this is a type of league/family u want to be apart of come join "THE DROPOUTS". and once PS4 hit the stores we will only just get bigger and really own on DC.

WE ARE IN PS3 SERVER, HERO LEAGUE AND MUST BE 18YR OR OLDER TO JOIN THE LEAGUE. AND MUST HAVE FUN.

this is our website http://thedropouts.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=446949&TabID=3826076
  7. thirty six Loyal Player

Hey Boxie. I saw your thread. Thanks for the interest. Ill throw you guys in the mix when I pow wow with my friends.
  8. Vixen Well-Known Player

Yes I am a reaper you can also find us on FNL we were PS3Reapers episode 9. Our site is detailed and has a comprehensive array of choices so far as DCUO. Today is Team Work tues we get together for feat hunts and help lower lvls gear up.
  9. thirty six Loyal Player

Nice. I went to the website and checked it out. The league crosses over into many games, correct? What is the application process?
  10. thirty six Loyal Player

I found the answer. Thanks!
  11. Gerbal New Player

I may be looking for some people for the chibi assassins. I know play schedules mean a lot. Ours is mon-thurs 130am est to whenever am lol. No application needed but a nexus run required to show playstyles and skills as we run nexus and paradox every night. One or the other sometimes both
  12. thirty six Loyal Player

I wanted to bump this to the front. We are still looking for some options.