USPS3 - Fanboy iconics not appearing in Gotham?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Physique, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Physique Dedicated Player

Since the update, I have not seen any of the Fanboy / More Than You Can Chew iconic sightings in Gotham City. Initially, since I have the feat, I did not think much of it since it was so soon after the Halloween event but in attempting to assist another player in completing the feat, I was unable to locate any of the following characters once the update was completed:

• Killer Croc
    • Harley Quinn
    • Batman
    • Robin
    • Nightwing

Usually when I am farming for exobits, my path across the city will allow me to pass several of their spawning areas and, typically, I will encounter one or more in an hour's time. Since GU 31 has launched, I have seen none of them but only in Gotham. Before writing here, I did check Metropolis to see if there were similar issues and can happily say that I immediately located both Green Lantern and Steel without any issues.
    • Like x 7
  2. Physique Dedicated Player

I've been able to further confirm that I am not seeing any of the Fanboy iconics in Gotham at all. Can anyone else (or a dev) confirm that they are actually working to get them back into the game, please?
  3. Echo Blue Committed Player

Hello everyone,

It would seem as though we are suffering from some Deja vu. Even though this thread mentions the PS3 console, I play on a PS4 and still have the same issue as the OP. Also, I can't find any of the Preoccupied Heroes and Villains in Metropolis as well.

I spent an hour searching for any and all of the Preoccupied Heroes and Villains throughout Gotham and Metropolis and I didn't see any of them. It seems to me that I noticed their absence shortly after the War of the Light ( part II ) release.

If anyone from the community is reading this thread and has had similar or exactly the same problem and wants this issue to get priority, then click the thumbs up in the first post of this thread so the Devs know that you want them to look at this pronto.