USPS YOUR_CREATOR_ for reqruitment

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by babyshark90, Feb 14, 2015.

1. babyshark90 New Player

Hello there. YOUR_CREATOR_ IS RECRUITING. welcome: first things first im babyshark i just created this league, i would like to start new and enjoy playing with new fellow friends.
    THE point of this league is to advance through dcuo help each other out and have fun. This is either a (PVP)(PVE) LEAGUE. As a league we would work together as raising CR levels and Skill points of course thats a major thing. So their would be some requirements To join.
    • Cr level 105+
    • Skill points 120+
    • PVP cr 99
    • people who can take humor
    • no crybabys
    • And who wants to have fun:)
    • Any power and roles are needed
    • Mic would be nice to have but if u dont have one its fine as long you know what u doing
    • alsoHave all end game DLC

Also i dont want to take crap from anyone so be nice to everyone, respectful , no making someone feel bad because they suck nope not gonna happen and just have fun thats all. Well i think thats all their would be more stuff on the league board if you join. You can ask a request by sending a mail on DCUO my name is XxBABYLANDSHARKxX btw letting me know your cr and stuff and power Or just request through here so contact me if you interested also since its new and i need help building this league to make it strong the first 4 depending on their skillpoints would become leaders. Just giving u a heads up.

LETS DO THIS :):D
  2. babyshark90 New Player

O almost forgot this is a Heroe league lol