USPS Villain New League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by xoHLxDPSox, Sep 23, 2015.

1. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Honor Among Men is recruiting CR100 and up with 100sp and up. We will take CR90 up with 80sp up as well.

only requirements are as followed:

• Have and use mic for communication with league mates, as communication is key.
    • Have respect for everyone within the league.
    • Most importantly if you need help or are a higher CR member help those if you are free / not busy. We cant have a well rounded league if we dont give a hand to the lower CR members now can we?
    • Age required 18+
    • Lastly have fun helping and kidding around with people within the league.
    If interested send me a in-game message or tell on- Average DPS and I will get you invited as soon as I get free'd up. Hope to see some of you very soon in game :)
    • Like x 1
  2. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

3. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

So far we have 4 members all are close friends of mine, 1 is building a alt up so he will be within the CR limits within a weeks time, everyone has a mic so far and is 18+ years of age.

We're looking for all roles currently between CR85-100 with 80-100sp who have a mic and is age 18+.

We are currently working on getting a league hall as well, we have 12k or so prestige already day 1 :D so it shouldn't take us long to get a 150k ;)

We're looking for loyal friends to join our new family. People who will actually help those who need it with in the league even if it means not getting marks from the content :eek:.
  4. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

still looking for active CR80+ people with mics if interested I'll be on shortly. Send me a tell at Average DPS.
  5. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Good luck, Average. Building a league is tough. Let me know if you need a role. I'll be happy to fill in.
    • Like x 1
  6. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

thank you Red, and yes I know, kinda makes sense why ppl to recruit T1 now as anyone T3+ is usually taken specially if they have mics :p
    • Like x 1
  7. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Still looking for People atm I am willing to recruit T1-T3 up as long as you have a mic and use it, are respectful, 18+ years of age, and a active player of DCUO.
  8. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

9. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

still looking for fellow talkative, respectful, people who can take jokes to join our new family.

if interested please add me in-game at Average DPS. I usually get on around 8am EST if that helps :)

the only real requirement is to use a mic. The rest we dont really care about as long as you a fun loving person who likes to play and joke around with us even if we get stuck in Happiness Home or bombshells we'll always have a positive outlook (or try to :p)