USPS Villain LF League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Dethstryke, May 25, 2016.

1. Dethstryke Well-Known Player

Hello, I play on USPS Villain side and am looking for a league. My CR is 165, SP is only a little over 100 though. Looking for an active league of mature players. I'm an adult player and just want to find a good core group of people to run end game content with or maybe get some SP grinding pointers from. If you think I'd be a good fit for your league please let me know!
  2. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  3. Dethstryke Well-Known Player

Hi! Yours was a league I was very interested in, however I don't meet the SP requirement. I'm sort of stuck at the moment SP-wise, not sure what I need to focus on to raise mine up. It's kinda frustrating.
    • Like x 1
  4. The Anxient Loyal Player

Sent you a pm
    • Like x 2
  5. Draxton Well-Known Player

The Art of Warfare is interested in you however we are a newer league to DCUO but from a large & mature gaming community. We have players from all walks of life and growing our numbers and player skills together with mature quality players that enjoy gaming.

If you want structure we definitely have it. Please feel free to read our recruitment thread for more information on us and our age and voice requirements. Also feel free to visit us at our website.
  6. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I highly suggest feloinus or Gold standards
    • Like x 1
  7. Dethstryke Well-Known Player

Thanks for all the responses, I'm very happy to announce that I signed on with Felonious last night. I really look forward to working with them!
    • Like x 1
  8. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Happy to have you, hope to play with you soon :D