<USPS> Justice Girls Are Actively Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Msstat1c, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Msstat1c Committed Player

[IMG]

Hello and welcome to the new <USPS> Justice Girls recruitment thread. We have a fun and stress free approach to the game, allowing everyone to experience all the game has to offer without the worry of judgement and elitism. We promote a very open and friendly atmosphere with good conversation and good fun. We do not tolerate Drama or disruptive individuals. Our belief is the best in game experience is achieved by a foundation of good people with good character who understand that we are here to enjoy ourselves.

We pride ourselves in our willingness to help and allow others to achieve what they have been working to get. We have a lot of experienced players in the league that will help you with anything that you may need. We want to encourage the more experienced player, who is willing to share what they know, and also to make us that much stronger as a whole. All levels of experience are welcome.

We are not packed with restriction and regulations, but we do have just a few simple rules.....

*Most Importantly. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

*You must be 18 years or older. We are a mature league.

*NO DRAMA. Ruining others experience in game will not be tolerated.

*Your TOON must be female. Just your toon need be female. Your real life gender has no bearing, as we have both male and female members.

*Again. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

We look forward to all the great people and players to come be apart of our wonderful experience.

Please check out our website justicegirlsdc.enjin.com and fill out the application today. We want to make sure we get all your in game info on our site.

Feel free to contact the following people in game with any questions or for an in game invite .....

*Misses Static
    *Westwyck
    *Blondie Girl
    • Like x 6
  2. Msstat1c Committed Player

Anyone in Santa Cruz today? A ton of people. Bump by the way.
  3. Astaria_Nova New Player

If by Santa Cruz you mean Alabama, then yes. Bump.
  4. DC-Doll New Player

Mail me on PS. Hero side. DC Doll. I'm more active on PC but I'll join if you'll let me.
  5. Msstat1c Committed Player

Very nice Nova. Probably had the same population as Alabama today at the boardwalk. It was insane. We added a double stroller for increased difficulty.
    • Like x 1
  6. Jeha1414 New Player

Jeha
    Sorc Healer
    CR 84
    SP 100

I live in AL as well
    • Like x 1
  7. Msstat1c Committed Player

Awesome Jeha. Look forward to meeting you. Head over to our website and fill out our application so we can add your characters info to our site. Also, make sure to add the three names in the Opening post so we can get you an in game invite as soon as possible. Thank you again for your interest and feel free to bring the good times when you log in.
  8. Msstat1c Committed Player

I will mail you as soon as I log in next DC. We would love to have you come aboard.
  9. Akroma New Player

so is this a hero or villain league?
  10. athena72 New Player

we are a hero theres one on the villian side but not many players 2 or 3 i think and thought id put a little bump and grind back in here lol
  11. Msstat1c Committed Player

As Athena eluded to, we are both a hero and villian league, but we are more established on the hero side. However, we are also looking for villians as well to represent the Justice Girls Dark in game.
  12. athena72 New Player

i didnt elude i said there was one on the villan side but on 2 or 3 people play in it and by we are hero the people posteing are on the hero side unless your secrectly a villian static" shock " ohh no say it isnt so just jokeing i have a couple villians there just male toons i dont play any more
    • Like x 1
  13. Msstat1c Committed Player

Lol.
  14. Msstat1c Committed Player

15. DC-Doll New Player

Do you have any officers that play on PS and PC?
  16. Msstat1c Committed Player

[quote="DC-Doll, post: 2696047, member: 311236 Do you have any officers that play on PS and PC?[/quote]

We currently do not have any officers that play on both servers. We have folks that are in both the PC and PS leagues, but again, no officers.
  17. Msstat1c Committed Player

Using the forums from your phone is just........different.^^^^^^^ not sure what happened with my previous reply.
  18. athena72 New Player

maybe you where trying to phone a friend and post at the same time who knows techknowledge is not mammoths strong suit wait maybe you guys know will pound it out of you
  19. DC-Doll New Player

We currently do not have any officers that play on both servers. We have folks that are in both the PC and PS leagues, but again, no officers.[/quote]

Hmmmm if you dont mind a lowbie on PS who's an experienced player on PC I'm interested
  20. Blondie New Player

That's fine we accept any cr and willing to run any content.