USPS Hero League: Creativity

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Sage-Rapha, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Hey all you people :D

Creativity is Opening for Recruitment, but only for a short time!
    We are looking for active players that play both roles and do them well.
    We are looking for Tanks, Healers, and Controllers. Anyone can dps, but we are looking for players who can play their main role well. If that happens to be just dps, ok, but be prepared to learn to play the other role.
    ALL POWERS ARE WELCOME.

Time:
    Our most active time is around 6pm on through the night most times.
    If you play in the morning, I'll run with you since I play mornings and afternoons.
    Morning players are definitely needed as well as afternoon players.
    We encourage all times.

We have completed the FOS Survival Mode and still hold the HIGHEST RECORD in FNL, so we do have a benchmark for SKILL AND TEAMWORK.

We're looking for players no lower than CR 126.
    Skill points should be equivalent to or above your CR.
    If you're below, then we'll help with feats and such.

We do PvE and PvP this league: legends PvP more so than Arenas atm due to the brokenness of PvP.
    And yes we're more than feat chasers in PvP... well some of us are.

If you get in these are some ground rules:
    Be respectful to your leaders
    Be respectful to your leaguemates
    Help each other out
    Dont take from the League Bank without putting anything in place of what you took.
    Have Fun
    Think outside the box
    Be able to take a joke and constructive criticism.

Also, we know drama happens, but keep it to a minimum.. or none at all if you can help it.

Mic is optional but not required, as long as you type or do some form of communication in league chat.

Leaders:
    Mighty Hornet
    Selene Herondale
    CrappyHeals
    KN1TE

Im just an officer, so PM me here if you cannot reach these names in game or here on the forums and I'll contact them.

For those who get in, you'll be on a 30 day trial.
    :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

3. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

4. TheRealKnightMode New Player

I'm interested who do I talk to to find out more? My Character name is KnightMode and I'll be on tomorrow almost all day
  5. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Hey! Talk to KN1TE or CrappyHeals either here on the forums, or in game :)
  6. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

Hey I'm interested in joining....day 1 player that's been away for a few months...the 4 main hero toons I play are:
    Eagle: Ice Tank 144CR
    Sorcerer: Celestial Healer 142CR
    GammaGreenLantern: DPS 145CR
    Cranium: Mental Troll 140CR

Inbox me :)
    • Like x 1
  7. Malachyte Devoted Player

Ran with Gamma many times in the past...very good player and all around good guy here...

Cheers, Mal
  8. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

Thanks man....ditto
  9. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Well we picked up a few guys so recruitment is closed for now but don't be afraid to ask you never know what might happen.
  10. KN1TE Dedicated Player

CrappyHeals is only recruiting toons with 200 plus skill points. So if you don't have it, don't send him a tell. Lol!

We had a few inactive players leave, we have some more room. Please read the first post.
    You should have at least 150 skill points. More is preferred. Sadly, SP doesn't make a difference that much any more, but it shows our kind of dedication. We are a skilled league, so you need to know how to play as a team player and know your role and be able to take constructive directions.

Send me a tell in game on KN1TE or DarKn1te. I'm always recruiting. Show me what u got!
    • Like x 2
  11. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Recently added some new league members. Still looking for some good role players at this time.
  12. G-PRYME Active Player

Are You Guys Still Recruiting
  13. HymnOfMercy Dedicated Player

Sent PM
  14. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Still seeking active experienced players. Have some great new additions & released some inactive players. Would like to get the league over 100 toons again. So we have spots available.
  15. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

16. Malachyte Devoted Player

Damn dude, make up your mind already will you....LOL
  17. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Glad to add u to the league.

We are always looking for experienced players. Even if u are returning and need help building up cr and already have quiet a few SP.
    • Like x 1
  18. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Bump. Added a few experienced players to the league. Looking for 200 sp or higher players.
    If the server merge ever gets done.
  19. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Just to add, we're looking for strong PvP'ers too.
    For this, requirement is 150 sp and PvP cr100.
    If you're exceptional and fall below the requirement, you'll be taken in but you will need to work on your stuff
    Send a tell to KN1TE and or FallingUpwards.
  20. p3rf3ctxxxdark Well-Known Player

If you guys are still recruiting ide be interested in joining currently leaguless but looking to start playing on the hero side again. i myself am a competitive player been playing since beta i play all my roles have 3 toons on hero side all above 145cr with 229sp + i also pvp mostly legends but willing to work more on pvp gear if you guys are interested contact me on here or in game if u see me on
    • Like x 1