USPC Hero League Knight Elites now recruiting!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by GrimShadower, Mar 25, 2013.

1. GrimShadower New Player

======> JOIN NOW! <======= Are you leagueless, mature, dedicated, and looking for a league that will help you out and are friendly? Then apply today, just click the "Join Now" button now! This is a league merely for helping out league members through their super encounters. We have a dps, controller, two tanks, and a healer, and will accept anyone that's level 30 and active, and don't forget mature. It's your first time playing the game and no leagues are accepting you? Don't worry, you can join us, you just gotta meet our qualifications! Join today, and let's make this the best league out there! Our site is currently under construction but there you can see a brief description of the league, the current members, and to apply. Good Luck, we hope you get accepted!
  2. GrimShadower New Player

BTW guys, please send me the name of your character in your resume when you apply, thanks.
  3. GrimShadower New Player

I am now looking for Controllers and DPS.
  4. GrimShadower New Player

We do run tests to see how good you are, so if you apply, prepare for that.
  5. Harly Davidson Well-Known Player

Well if I suck and I'm looking for a league that will help me out, how good do you have to be during the test? <grin>
  6. GrimShadower New Player

You have to be minimum tier 1, and it depends on things such as how much you die, how well you help others, etc.
  7. Harly Davidson Well-Known Player

I see, well there's the rub, you see, I suck. I suck because I don't know things, once I figure them out I won't suck and I figure if I got in a league people would tell me the things I need to know so I won't suck. But until I'm in a league that will tell me what I don't know I'll suck and die a lot. Kind of a chicken and egg ...
  8. GrimShadower New Player

You don't have to be tier 1, excuse me. But you do have to be lvl 20 or over.
  9. GrimShadower New Player

What's your in-game name?
  10. GrimShadower New Player

Click the Join Now button in this thread, go to the website and apply.
  11. Harly Davidson Well-Known Player

Harley HogRyder ... I typically put in four or five hours a week. I have a few other characters as well but that is the on I play most.
  12. GrimShadower New Player