US PS3 Hero Looking For New Friends

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Promhetheus, May 21, 2013.

1. Promhetheus New Player

Hi! My in game name is Promhetheus. I just recently left a dying league and I'm looking for a friendly laid back no drama group to play with. I'm on EST time, and play mostly nights after work for several hours and a lot more on the weekends.

I switched back to fire a few weeks ago from HL to help my old league out by tanking. And in that time, I've gotten up to a CR96 with 3 pieces of t%. Haven't touched the raids yet, but would like to get in to see what all the fuss is about.

I do like to PvP, but I don't make that a primary focus and don't take it too seriously. With that being said, I do have a full Vengeance DPS set at the moment. But I got that set when I was HL.

A few of my friends may want to come along too, I haven't confirmed with them what they want to do. So, if you've got room for a tank and maybe some more folks, send me a tell in game or invite me to a voice chat. I am mic'd and am interested in doing all content...well mostly all content. I may not do a solo challenge or the toy man missions ever again now that I have the feats. I'd like to focus on the T5 content, but I'm down for anything else.

Thanks for your time. And I apologize if this thread really chaps your a** because I was too lazy to look through all the other league recruitment threads.
  2. DrkBLADExx Active Player

The Dark Enforcers is a gaming community centered around "Community." We have been around for 12 years and look forward to being around for 12 more. We are in Multi-games so if you wish to join us in another game, please let us know.

Relaxed Atmosphere, Drama-Free, Respect, Weekly Events, Raids, Causal Players can stay Causal, and Hardcore can stay Hardcore.

Anymore info on my league can be found here, http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo...rs-us-ps3-pve-pvp-heroes-and-villains.152508/ , and at our main website, http://www.TheDarkEnforcers.com.