US PS3 Hero League the Protectorate is recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Kaidan, May 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.QuantumX New Player

thanks for the add kaidan alenko!
  2. Dat boy Q New Player

I would like to join fairly new to the game but I learn quick
    Ice tank toon name is xDeadxIcex
  3. feegore New Player

I'm interested in joining if you'd have me. I'm fairly new to the game, but I'm starting to grind for my T1 gear and would love to join a good league.

Role: Fire Tank
    Account Type: Legendary
    Lvl: 30
    CR: 40
    PVP: 44
    SP: 38
    Faction: Hero
    Mic: Yes
    Toon Name: Salob Ocin
  4. Xxcrazyxdeathxx New Player

Im a fire dps my cr is 55 my name is xxcrazyxdeathxx psn jackthripper no e in the
  5. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

I am an electric dps cr 89. I have 79 sp and a full set of t3.5 healer gear although I dont play healer often at all I try to always keep a set just incase. I play most every weekend and try to play a couple hours every other day. I am legendary. I have been looking for a league that sounds like your for a while. Most of the ones I join fizzle out or are not a good match ie language, respect, trash talking, belittling others, etc. Being a teacher that puts me off quite a bit. Name is Electrizzaro. I currently have a full set of the 4.5 gear but no t5 yet...spent my first 25 MOR on the plans to get bytes back from mods. Send me a mail if you are interested. I will be on in about 10 hours or so and on and off most of the day tomorrow
  6. Kaidan Committed Player

The Protectorate is still recruiting Tanks and Healers. Recruitment of Controllers is currently closed. If you have not heard back from me, I usually send ingame Tells instead of ninja inviting people to group.
  7. Staroo New Player

Hello, newbie here. My Ice Tank character is rather pitiful at the moment, but I'm hoping to change that. I'm also trying to find people who can help me figure out this game, as I'm struggling on a few basic things. If that isn't too much. Anyways, xIcyAngelx is the name.
  8. gabriel angelfire New Player

hey i am a level 30 fire dps with a cr of 51. are you guys still recruiting?
  9. gabriel angelfire New Player

Character name is GABRIEL ANGELFIRE the i is a lowercase L
  10. TheFacelessMen New Player

Looking to merge? I have smaller sized league all cr90 or above , watch this video of our gameplay and let me know either message "general nagual" in the in game message or facelessmen.dcuo@gmail.com why wait lets do work!!!

Taking out night clubs w two players
  11. Kaidan Committed Player

The Protectorate is shaping up very nicely. We've got some great members on board willing to help each other out. We had a great first Raid run today. Granted, it was just Kahndaq but some of our members aren't that high of CR yet. That's why we are working hard to help them out.
  12. Dat boy Q New Player

Yo kaidan this is light starter I have a mic a but every time I turn voice chat on I get disconnected do u know of a workaround
  13. Chip Kelly New Player

If you're still recruiting healers then I'd love to be considered. Level 15 nature healer, brand new to the game but I'm doing my best to pick it up quickly and correctlly. In-game name is the same as here but I won't be back on until tomorrow morning around 8am EST
  14. Kaidan Committed Player

We are still recruiting (except Controllers). We could use a T5 Tank for BiA and FR runs.
  15. Kaidan Committed Player

16. Sokena New Player

I'm Interested. Faustar is my name (Tanker)
  17. xoCiaraxo New Player

Nice name.
  18. gabriel angelfire New Player

can i join Fire dps cr 51. i have a mic the name is GABRlEL ANGELFlRE the i is a lowercase L. let me know if your still accepting recruits
  19. Kaidan Committed Player

I added you to my friends list but you're never on (if it's the right name). I spelled it the way you told me and put a lowercase L in place of both I's. Send me an ingame email or add me and send me a Tell; Kaidan Alenko.
  20. Red Fury4 New Player

Can I join im a electric healer and i have a cr 54. my name is Red Fury4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.