US PS3 Hero Expert Ice Tank LF a League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by MEATBALL, Jun 18, 2013.

1. MEATBALL New Player

Hi all i have posted several recruitment posts in the past and now i am once again at it. This time i am looking for a permanent home. I have come to a decision that i cannot join a league with my friends because in the end it just doesnt work out. I have been an ice tank since launch of this game and have mastered the role.
    i am specced very uniquely and people always have a problem with it when they first inspect me, but in the end there left speechless. My cr currently is 97,i have 137 sp and all i do is tank so if you are interested in me i do not dos!!! I am looking for a very skilled league who masters all content and will allow me to help them achieve that and who also helps fellow leagemates whenever its needed. I for one will always help anyone who asks for it. Please comment to keep this forum going and to help me find a home. My hero name is Balls0fSteel with the O being zero hope to hear from some leagues soon
  2. BOXIE Well-Known Player

Well the dropouts are recruiting and rebuilding do plz hit me up (BOXIE)
  3. AJ_420 New Player

Check out United Gamer Alliance. We are a newly designed clan and we have several DCUO players. We have a villains league and a heroes league. We also have divisions for Call of Duty, Battlefield, Defiance, and The Last of Us. Check us out at www.ugalliance.com to see the forums that we have created and we have loads of content for you to read or you can even create your own topics. A great website for a great core of members. Visit the website and see what you think.
  4. Mageara Well-Known Player

Found a league yet?
  5. DrkBLADExx Active Player

The Dark Enforcers is a gaming community centered around "Community." We have been around for 12 years and look forward to being around for 12 more. We are in Multi-games so if you wish to join us in another game, please let us know.

Relaxed Atmosphere, Drama-Free, Respect, Weekly Events, Raids, Casual Players can stay Casual, and Hardcore can stay Hardcore.

Anymore info on my league can be found here, http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo...rs-us-ps3-pve-pvp-heroes-and-villains.152508/ , and at our main website, http://www.TheDarkEnforcers.com.
  6. Red Skorpion Dedicated Player

were low on tanks in our lg but Heroes Redemption is looking for tanks and healer right now... the skill set ranges from avg to god-like ... were not ur everyday lg as a matter of fact im not even giving you an inventation right now i would go through a brief interview-type process pretty much guide-lining what is expected of out tanks and lg mates as well .... we pve and pvp nex time your on send me a msg/ or tell if im on i'll get you some info and we can go from there ....