US PS Server Restart - July 24, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

US PS is being restarted to resolve a technical issue. Downtime will last to 9PM PDT.

US PS is online.
    • Like x 3
  2. BattleAngel New Player

might as well install the hotfix now so we can earn prestige.
    • Like x 5
  3. Theee Darin New Player

4. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

5. jimmy hunlock New Player

thanks devs..you''ll get it straighten out eventually
  6. Exostorm Well-Known Player

I hope that technical issue is the League server again, because it's still messed up.
    • Like x 1
  7. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Thank you SeƱor Mepps.

Also, does this issue involve players being automatically signed out of PSN when launching the game?
    • Like x 2
  8. supah koopa Well-Known Player

I'm constantly being taken out of combat during a duel, giving me and my opponent god mode.
    Super long loading screen for TD for me and the group till We disconnect. Tried 3 or 4 times. I used replays too :(
  9. Dr LovexD New Player

Hopefully this fixes the issues .
  10. Sheinow New Player

I love how you guys will make sure that the game is good. I dont mind the downtime, cause i know it means smoother gameplay. Thanks, devs. Keep up the good work;)
    • Like x 2
  11. kingkongding New Player

so let see i can get on any toon i have but my main wtf if i dont get it back i want a full refund
  12. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Your sig is my favorite part of that short film. Heat Vision to the face is instakill, it's so epic.
  13. Ice New Player

Hey mepps, you guys might also want to look into the mix up between the blue & dark blue auras. The Blue Aura has the style Dark Blue Aura & the Dark Blue Aura has the style Blue Aura.
  14. lokithoz Committed Player

for how long will be the maintenance? i really want it to see the league hall :/ looks like i will have to wait for tomorrow night
  15. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

He said it will take under an hour.
    • Like x 1
  16. Vipergirl New Player

Go Team Mepps you can fix it!!
    • Like x 1
  17. lokithoz Committed Player

ok thanks i hope by that time i would be back in my league.
  18. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

Thanks.
    There is no coming back from that lol. ;)
    • Like x 1
  19. ImmortalCAMARO New Player

Thanks again for the update...

Once all this eventually gets sorted out, It may be a good idea and would add value to the end users if a team could come up with possible error codes or preferably informative messages for us when trying to login. Like the most common updates you're providing, but instead directly to the user after a failed login !
  20. dcuo Buck New Player

Lmao goodbye legendary. Just can't pay monthly when I can barely play when I have time too
    • Like x 2