US PS Server Restart - July 23, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rjmolden New Player

WTF, I HAVE HAD IT....EITHER FIX THIS GARBAGE OR KICK THE ENTIRE GAME TO THE CURB, I AM NOT ONE TO COMPLAIN ALOT BUT THIS IS GETTING WAY THE HELL OUT OF HAND NOW.
    • Like x 1
  2. Sheinow New Player

Just hope its not down for another two hours
  3. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

Was about to finish t6 alert when everything went down hill and we got major lag and now I'm only getting long loading screens. Is the game down or is it just me?
    USPS3 Hero Side btw.
  4. Manoot32 Active Player

they shutdown the world
  5. princeofdetroit Well-Known Player

what sucks is if youre not in a league this is a total waste of time:mad:
    • Like x 1
  6. Gakuni New Player

I got kicked off during T5 raid :/

Hopefully I get to keep my loot
  7. rjmolden New Player

and no, i am not ftp, i pay for my legendary membership, and thus far, what am i paying for.....headaches and getting ********, i have a wife that does all that for me for free
  8. TheVoiceOfReason Well-Known Player

this is meessed up. I've barely been able to play this month because I haven't been able to sign in 2 weeks in row and now since this update I wasn't able to play at all yesterday and was just booted off and can't get back on just now. That's 3 weeks in a row I got screwed out of completing weekly content before the weekly reset because I haven't been able to log onto a game that I pay monthly to play. This whole month has been a complete waiste of money. 200 loyalty points isn't enough. I want a free month added my subscription in addition to some loyalty points and replay badges so I an do the content I never had a chance to do. No other game has these kind of issues as regularly as this game does.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.