US PS and EU PS Server Restart - August 8, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 8, 2014.

1. GammaGreenLantern New Player

I swear if yall Devs bring the servers up and leave PS4 owners with "cannot connect to server" again while everyone on PS3 is playing...

I. Will. Flip.
    • Like x 1
  2. TimeManipulator New Player

Mepps replied earlier to all of us who haven't gotten hardly any drops, " You'll get some eventually" geez thanks lol. Guess they just expect us to replay. I was hoping it was like TD, solid chance of gear and some extra marks. Instead it's lots of extra marks which wouldn't be bad if I was guaranteed at least one piece of gear per raid.
  3. I Keeps Aggro New Player

4. xOrbital New Player

How long is this maintenance going to take?
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

That's part of what this fix will resolve.
    • Like x 2
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

7. JerZeyCJ New Player

Are PC servers down as well? When I tried creating a new character, I got stuck on a loading screen and when I restarted them game, I kept getting a server disconnect message.
  8. hoaxone Committed Player

Is this a actual server fix or just a restart before peak hours..

Nvm seen ur fb posts
  9. Elpapi New Player

Mepps, they fixed winter ward about a week ago. Since today's hotfix its been droping agro like it used to. I only did the 2 new t6 alerts so didnt have a lot of time to test it but its droping the tank's agro for sure, just like before they fixed it.
  10. Draco8573 New Player

If any other company produced a product as defective as this game is there would be lawsuits, layoffs, and possibly jailtime. I hope you guys realize this.
  11. jirayasan New Player

btw....in ps3 the league hall new aleert presents many problems....sometimes we dont see the foe...sometimes we dont see our friends, the mic doesnt work as it should, the timing of th wm does not match....forgive my english but im spanish...lol...
    i just figure that it is because i still play in a ps3
  12. jirayasan New Player

they say about an hour
  13. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Every time I get tempted to renew my subscription to this game, DCUO reminds me why I shouldn't.

I was even tempted to buy a PS4 today just so I could go through the higher content without too much lag.

So thanks DCUO, these crashes the last couple of days have saved me lots of money.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

How long will the PC servers be down? I didn't see a post about it so I am asking here.
    EDIT: Nevermind. The launchpad was just giving me the usual antics :mad:
  15. Crimson Jonni New Player

We've beaten this horse until it looked like mashed potatoes. Apparently, according to the developers there is no way to do it so it probably wont ever happen sadly
  16. Lord Excalibus New Player

I love how You cut it off at 10:30 UK time.. prime game time.. wonderful.. typical Americans always thinking of themselves when it's a euro server.. tut tut...
    • Like x 1
  17. jirayasan New Player

as far as i know dcuo will be unplayable in ps3 in THE FUTURE. just for ps4 the rumour has it
  18. Lord Excalibus New Player

maybe they wanna try fixing the voice issue for once.. NEVER works!!
    • Like x 1
  19. XDeadxDamageX New Player

I'm going to try and be patient for the server when its back up. ~ Coldhanded
  20. Lord Excalibus New Player

what a load of nonsense...