Downtime US PC Server Restart - June 25, 2015

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

US PC will be restarted momentarily to resolve a technical issue. The server will come down at 4:15PM PT and remain offline for up to one hour.
    • Like x 5
  2. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Thank you for the help and info Mepps :cool:
  3. nah laugh New Player

4. nah laugh New Player

is the daybreak cards out yet
    • Like x 1
  5. Sigeci Well-Known Player

So what happens with those who just used replay tokens on a raid only to get disconnected? There should be compensation. Was just in ANB for an hour and didnt get to finish because of this...now we have to do it all over again. Glad I'm not a sub.
  6. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

For the People on USPC when mepps attack Video"s of the attack will be up about 8mins maybe a bit longer then that it was fun thanks Mepps good way to spend the last 20 mins till downtime :p
  7. High Troller Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  8. GMS88 New Player

Always happens when im just about to go on for a few hours to relax lol
  9. Thylbanus New Player

10. High Troller Loyal Player

My video card only calls for a 400W power supply. The most intense routine I use the computer for is DCUO. Am I missing something to play this game on what I just built?
  11. MarioBros dcuo New Player

12. BlastedEars New Player

Mepps my characters name is AngelOfTriumph. I have been playing since 2013 and really enjoy the game. My problem is that my dispenser won't show the items that I need for modding my equipment. I hope that you can check this out as soon as you can, thanks.